“Great Location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville

Save Saved
You added Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville to your Saves list
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in D'Iberville
Kissimmee, Florida
“Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

This hotel is in a great location. It's close to the beach as well as several casinos. The staff is great and go the extra mile to make your stay the best it can be. The property is well kept and is in a safe area. It is right at the exit to Interstate but there is little or no traffic noise. The rooms are in the best shape of any extended stay property I have stayed at in quite a while. The water is always hot and the pressure is good. The Kitchen units come with a two burner stove, a fridge, and a microwave. The sink is a deep bar sink type. The kitchens are well stocked with everything you need. Units come with iron and hair dryer. The televisions are are HD flat screens with a full line up of digital channels. The beds are comfortable and the linens are new and clean. There is a supermarket, several fast food and sit down restaurants within a mile. The are many chain style and local restaurants and a very large shopping area about 3 miles away. They have a nice fitness center and large modern guest laundry onsite. The internet is not lightning fast but does hold connection very well, and should you have a problem, they have a 24 hour tech line that will get it back up fast. I will definitely stay here again the next time I am in the area for business.

Room Tip: Double bed rooms are much larger and have a full size fridge
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Karen B, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for your comments we appreciate your staying with us and hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

We're in Biloxi again on a business trip . We stayed at suburban stay in aug and nov 2013 for two weeks. We did try to like the place since it was close to keesler afb where my husband was working. Before comming back to Biloxi my husband and I decided not to go back to suburban stay. We realized it really isn't inexpensive. You don't get daily room service and if you need clean towels you have to go get them from front office so were in there everyday for something. There's no breakfast, no newspaper, no friendly, happy staff. The blanks are stiff , hard and poor quality.(i travel with my own)The a/c unit next to the bed is a nusience. The room smelled like pet urine so bad in nov that my husband let the front office know and the next day they sprayed the room with some air freshener that did not work. I think the smell came from the carpet because the carpet was filthy(my feet were black with dirt so I kept my
socks on). Yes, I know we should have Ck'd out right away , I mean 50.00 a night is not cheap!!!!! And almost all the perks of staying in a hotel are eliminated! What were we
thinkingwell now were thinking! We're staying in a fantastic quality inn in Pascagoula when in town! We get all the perks and then some! We get the newspaper, a good breakfast , popcorn, ice cream, daily cleaning service.so yes the room smells clean and I don't have to wear my socks in the room to keep my feet clean
The kicker....... The price is right! Similar to surburban stay. Yes we have to drive a little to Biloxi but we don't care! We staying in a clean environment !
Surburban stay you really need to start caring for the customer by showing it. Make the seriously nessary changes! Please !

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I am sorry to hear that you had problems during the time you stayed with us. I would like the chance to discus the problems you incurred with you please give me a call at your convenience at 228-396-5780.
Gulf Shores, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

For an extended place motel, this place is pricey compared to most. The place was decent and relatively quiet though we could hear the footsteps of the people above us. The room is on the small side.

While the room looked clean, I have to say the carpet was really dirty. Your feet turned black just walking on it for couple of minutes. It seemed that this has been an issue that was brought up by other guest before.

During our stay, the Internet went down. We called the front desk and was told to call their Internet Service Provider (ISP) which I found ridiculous (I read it happened to other customers as well going through the review) since we were Suburban customer not the ISP's.

Suburban advertised itself to have full kitchen but skimped in its silverware. I spoke to the front desk and was told they did not have anymore. The staff is polite but do not expect them to go out their way to assist you.

Overall, the place is clean, nothing fancy. With the price they charge, one can do better and find a motel that has a kitchenette with free daily breakfast and daily housekeeping service.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Karen B, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
I would like to think you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I would appreciate hearing more about your stay If you would give me a call at 228-396-5780 so that I might discuss any problems you had.
Spanish Fork, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

This place was really clean and just what I wanted. I didn't need the regular high carb breakfast and so glad this had a spotless kitchen! I can tell the manager keeps everyone on their toes here because every thing was well taken care of. I'll be coming back next time I visit. What a deal!

Room Tip: Room in the back.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Karen B, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay.
Kenner, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Nothing fancy, but it was clean and quiet, which is what we wanted. My husband and I only spent 1 night. Only suggestion would be to have a free breakfast, like some of the other choice brand hotels. There is a Waffle House and fast food places nearby for breakfast. The front desk ladies were very kind and helpful. We would stay there again, whether we have points to redeem or if we have to pay because it is a nice place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back because it is quieter.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Karen B, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you for your comments we appreciate your business and hope you will stay with us again.
Ormond Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Wonderful stay, Hope to return soon. It was very reasonable rates compared to Hotels in Biloxi. This is very near to casinos. Room was clean and confortable. Nice kitchens with all plates and utensils. I cooked one night. It was wonderful experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Karen B, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for your response. We hope you to see you again soon.
Fremont, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed here 11/14/2013 to 11/17/2013. We want to thank Virginia at the front desk for being so very helpful and accommodating . she went over and above to help us with everything from our room needs to directions to local sites. Our room was very clean but, we did have a problem with a noisy fan motor in our fridge. We called the front desk first thing in the morning and within 10 minutes they had our fridge switched out......thank you John from maintenance.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Karen B, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again.

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville? Share your experiences!