“small bedroom but very clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville

You added Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville to your Saves list
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10221 Rodriguez Street, D'Iberville, MS 39540   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in D'Iberville
“small bedroom but very clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

This was the cleanest well kept room I had been in for the last 4 weeks of traveling on the road! It was a great value and the first time I had been at this chain of hotels. I'll be back as it's not too far to the casinos & beaches.
I did have problems with the internet dropping off when using it and the tech person I called wasn't able to help me.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Matt B, Director of Sales at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a great comment. We take pride in keeping our hotel clean and looking its best. I will let the staff know of your review. We hope to have you back again soon! :-)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Fairfield, ca
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I was told at check-in on Tuesday, that since I was staying a week, I would only get maid service one day, on Friday. I left the room Friday around noon and when I got back, there had been no service. I was kind of okay since I was really neat and I can reuse a towel. But they really need to come in daily and at least vacuum, because I discovered roaches in the room. I know this is the south and bugs are to be expected, but cockroaches?!? No these weren't the "palmetto" bugs of the south, these were ghetto cockroaches. Also be aware that the office closes at night and does not reopen until 7:00 the next AM. Hope you don't forget your key and get back late or any other emergency. Also, Saturday night after coming back late from the casinos, there was NO parking at all in the lots. Seems there were at least 5 trucks that parked sideways, taking up at least 3 spaces each. I wound up parking on the grass on the road frontage, but had to get up early to move my rental, lest it be towed.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
, Director of Sales at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
I apologize that your stay was not a pleasant one. At Suburban Extended Stay DIberville, we strive to bring you the best customer experience possible. We are an extended stay hotel and do operate different than a traditional hotel does. We do have limited office hours 7 days a week. For after hours and emergencies, a manager does live on property to assist with any needs that may arise while the office is closed. The housekeeping issue has been addressed. Parking has been addressed also. We do have a company that comes in once a month to service our rooms for bugs. We are currently re-evaluating our services with them. If there is anything else I can help you with, please contact me directly at the hotel.
Adairsville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I have stayed at this property a number of times while in the area for business/vacation. The facilities are excellent and the one time that I had a problem with my refrigerator it was exchanged by a very courteous maintenance man within 20 minutes. The front desk personnel are the epitome of "Southern hospitality" -- very professional, accomodating, and customer-service oriented. The property is in an excellent location with easy access to I-110 but not within earshot of traffic noise. Entertainment is close indeed with one of the Gulf coast's largest casinos just off the next exit on the freeway and with most of Biloxi's most popular attractions just a few minutes from the property. Truly, an enjoyable place to stay.

Room Tip: If you want a super quiet location ask for a room at the far rear section from the front desk. Park...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Karen B, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Louisiana, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I was charged for a 1 night stay for a reservation 2 months after i made the reservation and 5 months before the check in date. This "delayed" charged caused my bank account to overdraft. The hotel would not accep fault for the delayed charge and would not help in recooping the NSF charges. Poor business practices,

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Matt B, Director of Sales at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, May 11, 2012
We apologize for any inconvenience. As explained up front, a deposit of one nights room/tax is required to make a reservation for "Special Events".

At the customers request, the deposit was refunded.

If further assistance is needed, call 228-396-5780.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011 via mobile

My only complaint was the toilet seat was broken. I asked several times for someone to come tighten it but they never did. Other than that we liked it and would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2011
Matt B, Director of Sales at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, December 5, 2011
Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again soon.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

we stayed there and we were pleased. quiet and clean. what more can you ask for? absolutely no frills but we were working and the price was more than right!

Room Tip: probably all ok
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Matt B, Director of Sales at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
We are glad you enjoyed your stay!
Mobile, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

I redeemed my Choice Priviledges points for a free night's stay here and was delightfully suprised by the accomodations. The room was spacious, with a full size refrigerator and microwave, as well as a nice 32" LCD TV. Being a newer hotel, it also has much better sound-proofing than older hotels I've stayed in. My wife really liked the comfort of the bed, mentioning it felt like a pillowtop model to her. The shower was nice also as it had an adjustable-flow Waterpik shower head. Truth be told, these are amentities I was not expecting at this price point. And considering the casinos two miles down the road are charging up to three times the going rate for a comparable room, I'd say that makes this hotel an outstanding value!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville? Share your experiences!