“Oh me oh my oh!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 73 Restaurants in Corinth
Skyline
“Oh me oh my oh!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Traveling back home to Alabama through Corinth we looked up restaurants on Trip Advisor. Abe's was listed as #1 but they closed at 3:00 so we chose another top ranked restaurant "Rib Shack." It was better than we ever expected. The ribs were finger licking good and the potato salad and baked beans were amazing. The price was very good and the food was plenty. We left with a to -go plate. If we had not ordered extras the 4 of us could have eaten for $30 easily including 3 teas!! We are very happy and we highly recommend the Rib Shack in Corinth Mississippi.

Middleton, Tennessee
“2nd time not the charm”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Went back to The Rib Shack Friday and ordered again the special, BBQ and fries. I was disappointed. The BBQ was fair and the home fries were small and had a burnt taste to them. Not good. Last time the wife ordered the grill chicken sandwich and it was good, so she ordered it again. It had been over seasoned so much, that even I could not eat it. Took it back and was told that they always put that much seasoning on the grill chicken. I explained it was not that seasoned last time. They told me that she could have something else so I ordered the chicken fingers for her. When the waitress brought it out she said next time order the grill chicken with out the season. That struck me as odd, she could have offered to make another one without the season instead of ordering something else. The chicken fingers were hard with out much flavor, so she did not eat it either.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Oxford, MS
“Don't use GPS or Google maps”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

The rib plate was the best I have eaten in a while. Being from out of town, we used google map. It took us to their location...20 years ago! Call before you go for directions!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Even better the second time! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I will make it a point to eat here every time I am near Corinth. Awesome food and great people. I love this place!

Dornoch, United Kingdom
“Unbelievable ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We arrived in Corinth to spend just one night on our road trip. Kisha at theHampton Inn recommended we eat at the Rib Shack. What a recommendation! It was well hidden behind PizzaHut, with lots of cars, always a good sign. We were greeted by a very friendly waitress who came back with 2sample ribs and some shredded pork. I had not planned on having ribs, but after trying my 'taster' I was sold on them. Talk about fall off the bone, they were delicious. They came with their home-made slaw, also great, and a good choice of sides. The prices are amazing - the best value meal I think we've ever had. Definitely worth a detour on your trip to eat here. I hope someday to return.

• Visited November 2013