“Pleasantly Surprised!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1210 US 45 North, Columbus, MS 39705 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Columbus
Jackson, Mississippi
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

I was working in Starkville for a few days and could not get a reservation there. I found availability at the Quality Inn in Columbus while searching online. I was nervous as to what I would find at arrival. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised. I found a comfortable bed, hot food, clean room, and very friendly staff. I will stay again if I am in the area.
R. Acord

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Thank you so much for the nice review. Its people like yourself that make this job so enjoyable. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again when in Columbus.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We were in town for a race at the Magnolia Speedway. We were planning to stay in the Toter Home at the track with our son but due to the fact that my husband wasn't feeling well we decided at the last minute to get a room. We have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions in the past and we have neven been disappointed. The rooms are nice ,clean and affordable. Staff is friendly. Excellent hot breakfast. Great wi-fi service. The only concern I had this visit was that the back parking lot was very dark. Our room was on that side of the building but we decided to park on the outside parking lot (in the lot on the side of the four lane). Will stay again if the need arises. C. Carter

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you so much for the positive review. It was a pleasure having you as a guest at our hotel. We want you to know we appreciate your business and hope to see you again when in Columbus.
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the quality inn. Great customer service and nice, clean, affordable rooms. I was in town for business, would definitely come back. Breakfast was good and very comfortable setting.

Room Tip: Warm cookies if you get there early. They go quick. I prefer 1st floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
It has been a pleasure having you as one of our guests. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us.
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stay at the Quality Inn in Columbus at least once a month. Always in tip top shape. The rooms are Clean. The wi-fi works well. The breakfast is hot. The staff is always Friendly. I would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the positive review and especially for staying with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Have a great week!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

On Wednesday April 2, 2014; I reserve 5 rooms for my family that was coming into town for my brothers Funeral (who died unexpectedly on March 29) was on Saturday April 5 2014. I spoke with reception by the name of Dawn she was informed that we needed the rooms for April 4th and 5th, I was informed that 5 rooms was available. The reservation was made using account number #332583011 under the name Saffore Funeral I then Inform the reception family member will be arriving late because we have members of the family traveling from as far away as California Illinois and Florida and from the Northeast and other destinations and everyone most likely will be we'll arrive after the 4 o'clock ; I was told that would not be a problem and rooms would be available for my family whatever time they arrived and it would be no problem I also left her my phone number inform her if she has any questions or concerns please call me, but I receive no phone call so when my family arrived in town ((Columbus Mississippi)) and When to Quality Inn at 1210 US 45 North Columbus Ms to check in it was a problem we was informed that all the rooms was cancelled and no rooms available this is very disappointing because because I was sure when I made the reservation on Wednesday it would be no complications this far from the truth we was already sad and hurt Due to the loss of a family member. Now we had deal with 20 members of our family in town with no place to stay this was very hurtful and disappointing after traveling all day we have members have to drive back out the city to find room and board for the night. I feel very disrespectful and I think at the very least had your company had any concerns before you cancel my my reservation I should have receive a phone call. I want you to know your action made a very tragic situation for my family more difficult then it needed to be and to inform you that we were counting on you and you let us down big time. My family and I all want really wanted to all be together and one location and you action took that away from us. Just imagine if you traveled over 900 miles when you reach your destination was told the room that you were supposed to have is longer available how would you feel?

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Mr. David S.
I am so sorry to hear of the unexpected loss of your brother.
I am also concerned to learn of the difficulty you experienced with your reservation at our hotel. I am always saddened when I am made aware, for whatever reason, that any of our guests have been inconvenienced. Please accept my most sincere apology.
By way of explanation when speaking with our front desk agent, when the reservations were made for your rooms you were unsure who was going to occupy the rooms. All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card in order to hold rooms. If the rooms were not claimed by 4pm we were to release the rooms in order to avoid a charge to your credit card. At 4pm the rooms were released.
Again, I want to apologize and thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.
We look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Tupelo, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

The staff and accomodations are very nice. The manager and front desk people are very knowledgable and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. A Great Place to stay... I WILL be back.
Darrell H.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Cindy P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again when visiting Columbus.
Jackson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

This property used to be a Comfort Inn, but changed to Quality Inn because it doesn't have interior corridors. However, the management still maintains the Comfort Inn standards - apparently higher than Quality Inn standards I have stayed at this property dozens of times; never had a problem more serious than a burned-out light bulb. Staff is always friendly.
D Edmonds

Room Tip: The outside rooms on the east side of the property face Highway 82. Trucks can cause a sleeping pro...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review. It has been a pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!