“Great game Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1210 US 45 North, Columbus, MS 39705 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Columbus
“Great game Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is my second trip to Quality Inn, I also brought an other couple this year. I got to see the same faces I saw last year in October. Thanks Chad for being so professional and keeping a smile on your face. The staff is very friendly. Everything and everyone is Great, what is it Not to love about this place.
I called and got to speak with the GM of the property also. She is very friendly and made me feel right at home. She also said if they could do anything for my son, who is a student at Mississippi State to let them know. They seem like family here. I will always stay here going forward. Great value in a great town also. This hotel get two thumbs up and is only 20 minutes to MSU!!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are Great!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay, the room was very neat and clean, the room had a pleasant smell, the staff was very friendly, the breakfast was great with several items to choose from. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Columbus, Ms. CPrice

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I will say this, if you find an older hotel that has been kept up better than this I would like to see it. The room was nice, the bed was comfortable, newer furniture, hot breakfast, and a really nice staff, what else can you ask for. We stayed here on our way to a MSU/LSU football game and the price was fair considering it was an SEC football weekend and only a 15 to 20 minute ride to Starkville. I really liked Columbus itself and the hotel was fantastic.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a nice review. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. We hope to see you again when traveling to our area.
Fort Payne, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have been staying here since 2005. I am a sales rep. for a company and stay in motels 120-130 nights a year. This is by far my favorite. My room is always I top form--clean, neat, functional but what they offer me is much more than that--being away from my family as much as I am I miss them very much and the staff at Quality Inn Columbus are like family to me. After a hard day on the road the staff there seem to always put a smile on my face and make me feel at home. I have changed my routes just so I can end the day here. Thank you staff at Quality Inn Columbus for being there for me.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
It has been a pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate you staying with us. We will always to everything possible to merit the confidence you have placed in us.
Olive Branch, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

The people at the hotel are great. Welcome you with a smile and always ask if they can do anything for you. Clean room and great bed. With feather pillows. Rates are great and the area is very quiet. Breakfast is hot and is very good. D Thomas

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
It has been a pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business.
We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Columbus.
Centralia, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

travel for business and always a pleasant surprise when you can make a last minute reservation and not regret your lack of planning. Rooms were clean and updated. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was not a bunch of microwave prepackaged food. Wireless worked without giving up naming rights to your firstborn! ;)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
We know you had a choice of where to stay while in Columbus.
Thank you for choosing us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Check in was a breeze! Hotel Staff was very friendly. Rooms were very clean and very affordable compared to others in the city. Breakfast was the best of any chain i've stayed. Fresh food.

Will stay again. High recommended!!!!!!

Room Tip: Tip... walk to the homemade donut shoppe next door. great donuts!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the nice review. It was a pleaseure having you as our guest.
We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!