My experience is if the hotel has a dirty, beat up lobby the rooms won't be better. This place qualifies. The lobby is dirty, doors look like they saw Windex couple months ago. I can't imagine the rooms were much better but I honestly don't know. Chose not to check in. Place has a bar that I gather is a hot locals spot so I guess if that's a draw go for it.
The pics posted on their site are biased, or taken at a better time in the life of the place. Like I said, I did not see a room, they could be great, but based on the overall condition of the lobby I doubt it.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Columbus Hotel
- Holiday Inn Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Columbus
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Inn & Suites Columbus, Mississippi is conveniently located at the intersection of Hwy 82 and exit 45 North. Hotel amenities include a full service restaurant , lobby bar and Fat Daddy's Night Club, it is truly a great place to spend your stay. High speed wireless internet, fridge and microwave in every room, fitness center and guest laundry on property. The Landmark Inn & Suites Columbus, Mississippi is within a few miles of Mississippi State University,Columbus AirForce Base,Mississippi University for Women,Magnolia Motor speedway, The Palmer House, Rosewood Manor, Eudora Welty Hall, Old Waverly Golf Course, and The Home of Tennessee Williams. When coming to Columbus,'Come Home to The Landmark Inn & Suites'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Ramada Columbus Highway 45 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.