“Service recieved from Ashley” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Columbus
Certificate of Excellence 2014
East Saint Louis, Illinois
“Service recieved from Ashley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

I would like to take this time and give my thanks and great reviews in regards to the service renderd from Ashley and how she really made my day and also my mother whom is 77 years old her great appreciation for such a great room and also for making me feel right at home. I love Ashley and her service she is a true marriot ambassador .

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Hot Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night on 3/6/12. The hotel is a year old, opened in March 2011 per the front desk. I was impressed that it has a contemporary feel to it with clean and modern décor in the lobby area as well as the room. Very clean in all areas. Free wireless. I like the fact that there are power outlets next to the bed and desk area to charge all your devices without having to crawl around on your hands and knees. Very well planned layout. The staff was very friendly and at check out I told them I would be posting a TA review. They gave me a card that was printed up asking to review the property on TA, I was going to do so without their prompting but it shows they are aware that people are reviewing and that they are proud of the property. Definitely will stay here again next time in Columbus.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

My family stayed at this Hotel for 3 days. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was very friendly, and the breakfast they offered was delicious. The Hotel is close to tons of restaurants and plenty of shopping. I would stay at this Hotel again if I ever went back to Columbus.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
jacksonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

My family spent 2 nights at this hotel, we were so impressed with how clean the hotel was. The person at the front desk was exceptional and so attentive to our needs. We had an issue with our television but we were given an upgraded suite that had 2 tvs in it. The breakfast was good also. If im ever in this city again this is where I will stay. Jordan who was at the front desk has wonderful customer service skills and very friendly and he really toook care of my family needs.If you stay here you will be very pleased.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Benissa, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

chose this hotel from the previous good reviews.
just as the other reviewers stay its lovely. so modern, clean and comfortable.a large bathroom.
the staff were all welcoming friendly and helpful
we really enjoyed the fact that logans steakhouse in the carpark and you can walk over to enjoy the bar/restaurant.
good breakfast too in a lovely lounge setting.

Room Tip: helpful receptionist showed us around and allowed us to choose our room thanks suzanne.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

We stayed for one night, myself my child and mother in 2 rooms. It's a brand new hotel, very nicely appointed and clean. The desk staff is helpful and friendly, and the breakfast is terrific for a hotel breakfast (grits, oatmeal, homemade waffle station, biscuits, gravy, 8 types of cereal, microwavable biscuits w/egg and sausage, etc, yogurt, fresh fruit, good coffee, pastries, etc. The breakfast staff was keeping things well stocked and the tables clean. Wi-fi, business center, etc. Also it was super quiet, despite being right near the highway. We never heard a noise. Rooms had mini-fridge, microwave, nice TV etc. I'll definitely be back. Columbus, and the entire area, has needed something like this for such a long time.

Room Tip: Don't be worried if you're put on the highway side of things, as we didn't hear it at al...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Great Midwest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

I was in Columbus for only 1 night on Dec. 19 and it was a great stay. The hotel had everything I needed. Its clean, its new, and offers a free hot breakfast in the morning that I was totally not expecting. The southern charm of this little inn on the hill plus the southern hospitality was unmatched. All the staff was very friendly. It is located only a short 10 minute drive from the Golden Triangle Regional Airport and makes a great place to stay if you are in on business visiting Paccar or Severstal. They also have a steak house in the parking lot making it easy to get dinner because you can walk there. Many stores and downtown Columbus are with in a 5 minute drive. The only thing that can be a little annoying is that the rooms on the freeway side of the hotel can be noisy if you are a light sleeper. Im a light sleeper and had to change rooms. Other than that its perfect. Highly reccomend.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus? Share your experiences!