“No Contest - Best Place to Stay !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Lofts at the Five & Dime

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Clarksdale
The Lofts at the Five & Dime
You added The Lofts at the Five & Dime to your Saves list
211 Yazoo Avenue, Clarksdale, MS 38614 (Formerly Kinchen O'Keefe)   |
Orlando, Florida
“No Contest - Best Place to Stay !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Don't look any further - The Lofts are by far the best place to stay in Clarksdale. The loft was spacious and had all the comforts of home. Bubba met us when we arrived and ensured we had everything we needed for our stay. I will not hesitate to call on Bubba again on my next trip through the Delta for another stay at The Lofts.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

U will never b disappointed in the stay, the room, the place, the people, the fun, the music ,The hospitality, everyone is soooo awesome . I love u gueys and I will b back.....blues is my heritage and my love. My dad walked the streets of Mississippi and hung@ all the juke joints....then moved to Toledo,Ohio where he raised hell at the swanton juke joints.I grew up a few feet from Hines Farm Blues Club...I love the blues and I love Clarksdale Mississippi, and so did my friends Janet and Tina.

Room Tip: Call in advance or u may miss out. The Loft Is The Bomb
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Bubba was accessible and accommodating throughout, and the space itself was a huge, pleasant surprise. Pretty extra-ordinary, especially for the Delta. Hope to be in Clarksdale again and would definitely stay here again. Spacious and a great use of space.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Ballina, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

A group of 6 of us stayed one night in the Lofts and we would have loved to have stayed much longer. The rooms were fabulous very modern and the beds very comfortable .We all commented how quiet it was the following morning. We even had a laundry room .I would say it was a five star accommodation and would stay there every time.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Sarasota, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

From the moment you make your reservation, until the last moment of your stay....your every need is anticipated at The Lofts. Although, you are visiting the small town of Clarkesdale, you will think you think you have stepped into an urban oasis.
The pristine design of the loft with paintings artistically arranged to catch the eye always gave me something different to look at and wonder about.
Wonderful place to stay. Right downstairs is Yazoo... great restaurant!

Room Tip: Book your trip early as this is a very popular place!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My stay at The Lofts at the Five & Dime were the epitome of Southern hospitality!

Ever detail is thought of in these clean, VERY Modern rooms!

Large living rooms, full entertaining kitchen and an additional 1/2 bath makes the lofts very appealing for entertaining guests before heading out to see the nightlife in Clarksdale!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

It has been my practice to stay at the Lofts above Ground Zero when I visit Clarksdale, but on my last trip they were full and they referred me to the Five & Dime. What nice accomodations! If I had an apartment in Clarksdale, I would want it decorated like this. Also, great hospitality from Mr. Bubba O'Kiefe!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Been to The Lofts at the Five & Dime? Share your experiences!