“Great food & atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

1301 Old Fannin Rd, Brandon, MS 39047
6019925225
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 77 Restaurants in Brandon
“Great food & atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

1st I must admit that I do not usually eat crawfish, but I love taters & corn cooked in crawfish boil. The sides here are flaming hot which I love & the sausage is great too. Plus, on the weekends, they usually have local musicians playing which adds to the atmosphere. I dig the place.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Brandon, Mississippi
“Good crawfish and good friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We love going to Mudbugs. Not just for the excellent crawfish, but for the good times with friends~!

Visited July 2012
Jackson, MS
“Good local crawfish place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We needed a sit-down crawfish restaurant around here. The local is very convenient. They crawfish are good and spicy, but the pricing is a bit high considering you can go across the rez and get some crawfish to go for much less money. But, it's really nice to be able to go somewhere that's already set up for the mess. The 2 negatives I'd have to add are: 1. Small Seating Area. We have gone with a few friends and there was no place for us to sit all together and/or the place was too crowded. 2. NO AIR CONDITIONING. This is a big one for me b/c I don't like to be hot! But, if you go on a nice day, it's not too bad.
Overall, I like the convenience and the food. I would recommend.

Visited July 2012
Brandon, Mississippi
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Don't waste your time on this place. After waiting forever for our food, half of the crawfish were bad (straight tails). After complaining about the horrible service, the owner came out and was completely rude to us. Also, my friend ordered 2lbs of snow crab to go and only got 3/4 of a pound. Rip off!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Forest, MS
“Great sports place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

the onion rings and mushrooms were great with a nice cocktail

Visited May 2012