“Tip Top place and service.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Above Bored Bed and Breakfast

You added Above Bored Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Above Bored Bed and Breakfast
4.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   14 Norham Street, North Perth, Vincent, Western Australia 6006, Australia   |
Special Offer
Stay 8 pay only 7 nights
Ranked #1 of 1 North Perth B&B and Inns
Perth, Australia
“Tip Top place and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2010

I love your attitude at Above Bored B&B and the fact that I can have my pet Lilli (a West Highland White Terrier) with me and that you actually cared for Lilli while I have been in town or somewhere that it is not practical or fair on her to be with me. (Too hot or too cold etc)
There is room for Lilli to exercise and it is well located for me to walk her a short stroll to meet with other well mannered dogs just down the road at the dog exercise park where the big Morton Bay fig trees are.
She is safe from the road too in your lovely secure garden area where I can sit or play with her,
Your property is so central to everywhere I go and has great access to the Freeway and so on.
I even leave my car and catch a taxi to the door of the place I want to go to in the City and there is a great bus service as well.

I appreciate not being pestered by your or anyone else when I am trying to have a break and rest up or am doing something on my computer, reading, watching tv etc.
I feel the above comment most unfair. Maybe these folk like to have someone waiting on them hand and foot but you do not go to a B&B for that, you go to a B&B in Australia for peace, privacy, security, and a homely feel. Hotels are for waiting on you day and night in my opinion. But everyone is different I guess and that is why you can’t please every person all of the time, right?
Anyway, you certainly have pleased me and I have told many people about this wonderful place.
As for using the garden, I have not found it a problem, it was offered in the compendium as is a lot of other information on, not only Above Bored B&B but other things and places around the area.
It is full of information if only people take just a moment to flick thru it.

My breakfast was designed for me personally. I am offered a choice of types of milk, cereal, breads and this was all done at the time of booking. It is more than I can eat. I save my eggs on toast for a snack lunch, how cheap is that!
Then I only have to have an evening meal.

Everything was spotless every day and the sheets, well now, they are truly top quality.

I felt totally safe which is something I have never felt at any other hotel, motel or other B&B in my many trips to Perth over the years.
I had my own personal entry pass (which was set up by Sara for me after I state what I want it to be) to access my room.
Being a previous rape victim, security is so very important to me.
These are the reasons I am coming back to your Above Bored B&B now and in the future.

You are always accessible by phone, I just call the one number and it diverts to where you are at any given moment and if you are say for eg in a Dr Surgery and the phone is turned off then you phone me straight back even before you arrive home.
I am more than happy and I mean ‘more’ than happy.

I give you my sincere thank you for your service, kindness, cleanliness, security and location.
The friendliness of you, Sara, and the total charm of your property is an added bonus and I thank you for all the above mentioned things.
Thank you.

Cheers,
Bev Watterson. J.P.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Singapore, Singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2010

The host apprently gave us too much freedom in our opnion. We were given a code number to let ourselves into the house as she might not be in sometimes. We arrived with no one to greet us, the host only appeared in front of us after about 5 minutes after we arrievd, gave us 5 minutes of briefing on where to get our breakfast next morning and never appear again. We booked a king bed/twin room and thought that we could use the facilities at the back garden, only to come to know that it has been blocked out to make way for a new garden room. We felt a bit short charge. While we were checking out the morning, we tried knocking on the host door but was greeted with silience, we have no chioce but to left the key on the doorknob when we left. For the $$ we paid, we will rather stay somewhere else.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
SarahRossetti, Owner at Above Bored Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, September 7, 2010
Hi there,
Importantly, prior to arrival, this bed and breakfast furnishes all guests with entry instructions and the 6 digit code of their choice so that they can let themselves in whenever they arrive, at any time of night or day. All gardens are available for all guests, including front and back gardens, and this is stated in the compendium, which outlines many things for the guests, including password to their free wireless internet connection, etc. I am the Proprietor who lives on the premises, and I believe in offering an exclusive non-intrusive experience to my guests, so I greet them upon arrival, answer questions, then leave them to enjoy their experience without being inconvenienced by a hovering host.
The Proprietor
Above Bored Bed and Breakfast

Been to Above Bored Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Above Bored Bed and Breakfast

Address: 14 Norham Street, North Perth, Vincent, Western Australia 6006, Australia
Location: Australia > Western Australia > Greater Perth > Vincent > North Perth
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in North Perth
Hotel Class:4 star — Above Bored Bed and Breakfast 4*
Above Bored Bed and Breakfast is a AAA rated boutique hotel set within a 1927 Federation home in North Perth, just 5 kms north of Perth CBD and 4kms north of the fashionable nightlife in Northbridge and the discount shopping hub of Harbourtown. 3 themed rooms are available. Free WiFi and Parking, Romantic, Child and Pet Friendly, really suits all. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Above Bored Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Above Bored Bed and Breakfast, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.