“Comfortable beds and friendly customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Nugget Biloxi

You added Golden Nugget Biloxi to your Saves list
Golden Nugget Biloxi
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   151 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi)   |
Ranked #10 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
“Comfortable beds and friendly customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We have stayed here several times in the past and have always enjoyed our stay. The beds are comfortable, our room(s) always have a nice view of the water. They have excellent customer service and make sure we have everything we need to be happy. Highly recommend. This is the place I will stay anytime I'm in Biloxi. Also, the buffet is delicious with the never ending crab legs.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Gig Harbor
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I like the layout of the hotel and the room was very clean and nice. The front desk personnel were friendly and check in was quick, plus they had a room available so we were able to check in a couple hours early. The pool area was great and the bartenders were extremely attentive and friendly and poured good drinks. Unlike a lot of casinos I appreciate that the Golden Nugget includes a coffee maker in the room. I'm used to the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas, which is 1/3rd of the price of this one and I don't understand why they charge so much here, especially since they are not even on the beach or within an easy walk. I would not stay here again not because it wasn't nice, but because there are several less expensive hotels that are right across the street from the beach and within easy walking distance to a variety of restaurants, bars and stores.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Meridian, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

One of the nicest hotel rooms I have stayed in, especially for the price. Very comfortable platform bed. Sectional sofa in each room. Nicely appointed bathrooms with vessel sinks and glassed in tub/shower.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Huntsville, AL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

I stayed here in March 2015. I had a balcony suite and it was very nice. Room was clean and spacious. I forgot my phone charger at home but luckily there was an iPhone charging dock in the room. Pool is very nice. I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stumbled on Biloxi by accident but I'm glad that I found the Golden Nugget! Easily the best casino resort in the area. I stayed during the week so I was able to secure a cheap rate (just over $60/night) for two nights. The room was very modern and had great views of the Gulf of Mexico. The Buffet was a delicious option for dinner! Other choices include Morton's Steakhouse and Bubba Gump. The only downside is they charge you a mandatory resort fee. There's also a long walk to attractions outside of the hotel. Nevertheless, I would stay here again in the future.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel/casino provides all the services you would want, in a professional manner, with competitive prices. Their golf packages provide opportunities for local golf during the day and casino visits all day long.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Silver Spring, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

we stayed recently at the golden nugget and paid extra for the jaccuzi suite room for the enjoyment of a jetted tub. when we went to use this tub the water level would not rise above the level of the jets so we could turn it on because the water was leaking out of the drain at the same time so we werent even able to use it. when we checked out the next morning we told them about the tub and they just said ok so sorry but never did anything about it and still charged us full price for a jaccuzi suite that we never got to use

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Golden Nugget Biloxi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Golden Nugget Biloxi

Address: 151 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi)
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Luxury Hotel in Biloxi
#5 Business Hotel in Biloxi
#7 Romantic Hotel in Biloxi
Hotel Class:4 star — Golden Nugget Biloxi 4*
Introducing the Gold Standard for the MS Gulf Coast! The entire property has been renovated and includes: an expanded gaming area; a feature H2O pool with swim-up bar, poolside blackjack, and a live entertainment stage; luxurious Spa and Salon with fitness center; fabulous restaurants, including Bubba Gump Shrimp Co; and beautiful rooms with great amenities! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Golden Nugget Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Isle Of Capri Hotel
Isle Of Capri Resort

If you own or manage Golden Nugget Biloxi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.