“bad customer service” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Nugget Biloxi

You added Golden Nugget Biloxi to your Saves list
Golden Nugget Biloxi
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   151 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi)   |
Ranked #10 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Silver Spring, Maryland
“bad customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

we stayed recently at the golden nugget and paid extra for the jaccuzi suite room for the enjoyment of a jetted tub. when we went to use this tub the water level would not rise above the level of the jets so we could turn it on because the water was leaking out of the drain at the same time so we werent even able to use it. when we checked out the next morning we told them about the tub and they just said ok so sorry but never did anything about it and still charged us full price for a jaccuzi suite that we never got to use

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

this was my first time here. very pleased. staff was pleasant and very accomadating. had a room with terrace. was simply lovely. very clean. need to pay attention to detail. hotel books and paper and pens missing. housekeeping fair. forgot to replace old soaps and plastic bags for ice and garbage. casino is manageable size with enough variety of slots. layout is disjointed and takes a little getting used to maneuvering around. was not impressed with buffet for the pric. small selection and help not interested . great starbucks. would stay again. they need to pay more attention to the little things. competition with hard rock and the beau is hard

Room Tip: high terrace rooms are pleasant. over pool area can be noisy
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Austin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We heard it was a nice remodel, although it looked like new. Great room, king with a view, and plenty of places to eat. Just stayed over for the night and glad we did, we left with 3 times the room rate in winnings from the slots.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Stayed here for a girls Bachelorette Party Weekend. The views from our Balcony room were beautiful. The room was clean and very spacious. Housekeeping was very accommodating to our needs. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Dalton, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hesitate on a multi-night stay in Biloxi with my 4 small kid family, since the beach is not the greatest. But Golden Nugget has done great in providing a "Family Friendly Pool Get away" that will have us coming back for sure. Pool has its bar with "only over 21 area" if you are there without kids and the Casino can entertain you if thats your thing and you have some $$ to blow. But if you have a couple kids the pool is designed for the little ones in mind. Not too deep, big enough and safe enough to let the kids play with a shallow end and allow for you to relax with ease. We prefer them swimming in the pool more than the beach since the waves can seem like Tsunami's to small kids. Buffet was good "as per my wife", Room was spacious and since I booked 2 weeks in advance got a great deal..

Only down sides, can't avoid the smokers no matter what route you take and even though the rooms was huge with two beds, the bathroom was rather small.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Rochester, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I thought this was going to be a fun place to stay but left a bad taste, pretty much from the start. I know what a "request" is and cannot always be honored, but I did request a earlier check in, so at 2:30pm, I asked if my room was ready, I was told no, come back in an hour, which I did, now it's 3:30, asked again, nope, still not ready, so check in is at 4:00pm, so no early check in. I was getting away for some R&R, so when I finally checked in, I thought I would go check out the pool, there were greeters there, but they were too busy chatting with each other and playing on their phone, it took a while for them to notice I was standing there, and they never offered me a towel, maybe I should have brought one with me. Oh well, lets go try setting up one of the loyalty cards, so I waited in line, finally got to one of the agents, and had to correct the spelling of my name on several occasions, and when asked for my PIN number, she even typed that in wrong, so I had to go back and have that taken care of. Room was adequate, with the required hair on the sink and towels, but the sheets and pillows were comfortable. I'm not sure I would call it a suite, and there was no fridge in the room, basic amenities. Food, is sub par at best, the appetizer I ordered at the bar came out cold, and when I went to the buffet, I looked at it, was not impressed and went back to have the charge removed. Breakfast staff was no better, the supervisor went to each table, letting them know it was last call for the buffet, but walked right past mine and never said a word.
Check out was a disaster, I asked the agent for a copy of the bill, she seemed annoyed that I asked for one, and sure enough the buffet charge was still there...go figure, when I was told it would be removed, she went into the back of the house and someone else came out assist, she got on a phone and called everyone she could to see if she could/should remove the charge. In the meantime, the agent went and checked me out before she reversed the charge on the credit card, even though I was going to switch credit cards, and when went back in to credit my credit card for the buffet. The agent was not a happy camper. I told her that I was not pleased with the services at the hotel and that it would be unlikely that I would ever return to the Golden Nugget, she looked up said "That's too bad" and then went back to working on a reservation or something on the computer. end of story I don't think she could have cared any less and it was obvious from the service at this establishment.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
GNBX_GM, General Manager at Golden Nugget Biloxi, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We are very sorry that you had such a bad experience, but we thank you for taking the time to let us know. While we do not guarantee early check-ins, we do try our best to accommodate them. This is difficult on some days because we run at such high occupancies during peak season, and our H20 pool is a big draw. Hopefully you will give us another chance to win you over; as you can see most of our reviews are very positive. Nonetheless we encourage all guests to contact us directly with problems so that we can resolve them promptly. Our guest services email is gnbxguestservices@gnbxm.com.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We occasionally visit casino buffets and some are bad, most are average or simply good, but the Golden Nugget crab/seafood buffet is awesome good!!! It is extremely clean,the food is fresh and hot, seasoned well and cooked just right. The Alaskan King Crab was perfect and plentiful! Our server was Kelly, who was so cheerful and right on top of taking care of her section. She fetched items from the food bar just to be kind though it wasn't her duty. Drinks were promptly filled and she even bussed tables to help the bus staff. The entire wait staff worked together like clockwork and no one lacked for anything. Our experience here was top notch from the entrance until our exit! We WILL RETURN!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Golden Nugget Biloxi? Share your experiences!