“Great Location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Nugget Biloxi

You added Golden Nugget Biloxi to your Saves list
Golden Nugget Biloxi
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   151 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi)   |
Special Price
10% off room rate
Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
“Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We stayed overnight and had dinner at the Steak & Shake. The room rate was good because we booked that day. The rooms are very nice and it is a "go-to" place if you like to gamble. The pool area is amazing and the water is right across the street.

Room Tip: Book last minute for best rates.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
loganville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The renovations here are spot on! We had a great room with a view and the new rooms are
very nice. we had dinner at mortons and the staff and the food was fantastic. The bubba gump
food company is worth the trip alone. The food is wonderful and the atsmophere is very casual.
The valet was very prompt. Johhny at mortons and Kathie Mayfield at the hotel and casino made our visit the best we have had in years at Biloxi. we are already planning our next trip!!!
Thank you again golden nugget for a job well done. The way it should be!!!!

Room Tip: ocean view rooms are the best.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Stayed here for the first time and thought the rooms were fantastic and the beds really comfortable. We were disappointed with the staff - guess we were expecting southern hospitality and with the exception of our server at bubba gump shrimp co found them to be lacking

• Stayed January 2015
Johns Creek, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Visited Golden Nugget for the first time this past week and was pleasantly surprised. Bright colors are gone. Now tasteful decorating appears in its place. Highlight of my trip was the Spa and Salon. Got a treatment called Body Bliss - a/k/a trip to heaven. Charlotte did an outstanding job and will definitely plan a repeat visit. Nice work out room as well. Several treadmills, weight machines, free weights, mats to get away from gambling for a while. Video poker machines seemed to be set pretty tight. Lots of playing with little luck. Need to add some video poker to non-smoking area. Whole casino seemed a bit smoky to me and others on the trip. But as a whole, very nice upgrade from before. Will plan another visit soon!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

first of all when I booked our room online I made sure that I got a smoking room. when we got here to check in we found out that all the rooms are non-smoking. I could handle that but our last night me and my husband stood at one of the bars for a while and the bartender would just keep walking by us she even served 2 people that came up there after we was sitting there. so I walked off and my husband being all manly and wanting to make a point sat there I had time to go all the way back up to our room on the 7th floor and sat in the room a while and he called me and told me he finally got the drinks. I was pissed. other then those few things I really enjoyed it. the rooms were beautiful.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Angela L, Hotel Revenue Manager at Golden Nugget Biloxi, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your review. Please accept our apologies concerning the lack of service at the bar. Your comments have been forwarded to upper management and will be addressed with the staff. We also apologize for the confusion concerning smoking rooms. Since all of our hotel rooms have been non-smoking since our renovation a year ago, we have been addressing any incorrect or unclear information that may be on our third party booking sites. We hope you will give us a second chance to impress you and stay with us again very soon.
Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was immaculate and well appointed. The internet was free which is important to me. I did not like that I had to walk through the lobby to get to the rooms or that the 24/7 grill was understaffed and slow. The bed was really comfortable.

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As someone who had never been to a casino before, I had extremely high expectations and was not disappointed. The room was extraordinarily clean with an exceptional view of the marina.
Furthermore, everyone we came in contact with had excellent customer service skills. We were there the night of New Year’s Day, when the major playoff football games were going on. The waitress at the sports bar was quick, efficient, and friendly, despite the overwhelming crowd.
The dealers at all the tables were very professional but fun. Because some were more talkative than others, I felt that the service would cater to any player preference. Each of them, however, was as nice as the last. I was very pleased with my experience at this hotel and casino, and I would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Request a room with a view of the marina. It's incredible.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Golden Nugget Biloxi? Share your experiences!