“Christmas Weeden Getaway!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Nugget Biloxi

You added Golden Nugget Biloxi to your Saves list
Golden Nugget Biloxi
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   151 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi)   |
Offers & Announcements
10% off room rate
Ranked #11 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
“Christmas Weeden Getaway!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I actually book a hotel weekend for most major Hoildays, this Chrismas I had reservations for Goden Nuget. Prior to this stay, I had been there, they were undergoing construction. Because I booked in advance, I was able to get a great rate for a suite. The new room renovations were to me now a about 4 - star level. They had robes and house shoes for complimentary use; I had 2 large queen beds and a huge wrap around couch sleeper, large flat sacreen with lots of good channels of free viewing and radio channels, plus a Channel for Christmas/Holiday Music and nice size refrigerator. The buffet, the food was average, nothing outstanding, but they do have made to order omelet station, which I really liked. Most of the staff that I encountered were very nice from the bellman, valet housekeeping and registration. The only issue I had with staff was with a woman who may have been the dinning room manager. She had a very bad problem with allowing me to choose the type of seating table versus a booth. My mom uses a wheelchair, however, the wheelchair can be placed so that it fits facing the booth table. I requested a booth and each time she took me to a table, saying that I would have to wait if I didnt take the seating she had picked out. Additonally our server went on break after we were seated without anyone taking her place, was assigned. I had to walk and ask for help from servers The shower was too small, not enough room for a large person, shower head to close upon standing. There was nothing to hold on to in the shower like a handle or bar, which is very important to me because my mom is handicapped, plus I think it should be in as a saftey feature.As there is nothing to hold or grab if you slipped.Overall it was an absolute good stay. I wll be booking there in the future. Also they had free wi-fi, not all hotels do.

Room Tip: Book early for a good rate.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Bella Vista, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

During our recent stay, we paid a premium for a guaranteed water view room. We got that but unfortunately it was very close to a huge bank of air conditioning motors that were extremely noisy. The terrace looked out over the ocean but all you could hear was the motors. The room was nicely decorated but with two queen beds, pretty small. If you have any trouble walking, be aware that it is a pretty good hike from valet parking to the check in area and then on the full length of a hallway for a room overlooking the water. Casino area had a good selection of machines.

Room Tip: If you are going for the water view, request a room on the highest possible floor.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We just stayed 4 nights at the Golden Nugget is Biloxi and had a great time. We had not stayed here since it was the Isle of Capri. It is much nicer than the Isle. It looks like all the rooms have been updated and service was great.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Amazing! If you are looking for a great time and an amazing clean room then you gotta come here. I have been to the other casinos but TGN really has set the bar for casino excellence in Biloxi. The buffet may not be as good as THR BUT they beat them with friendliness of staff, payouts on games, the cocktail waitresses are so sweet, and the hotel/casino staff are extremely friendly. I have received more comps and winnings from this place than any of the other casinos in Biloxi. The Beau Rivage is a joke! They don't pay you s****! But the Golden Nugget definitely put a little nugget in my pocket! CANT WAIT TO GO AGAIN! oh and you probably won't want to leave the room the bed is that comfy! A+++++ 10 stars!!

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My Golden Nugget experience was going great until my fiancé discovered a USED condom in the sheets of our bed! I have never been so disgusted in my life. This is extremely unacceptable. We are going to call the corporate office

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The environment invites you to stay as long as you can afford it. This hotel was huge and highly comfortable. The staff was nice and respectful, and rooms were high class with a marvelous view of the sea and gardens. The jacuzzi was huge as well. The casino was another good experience. I enjoyed myself deeply. Recommended 100%.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were able to make same day reservations. When we checked in, it was fast and easy. Suite was huge. I loved the jacuzzi. The view was beautiful. We ate at Morton's and the steak melted in my mouth. It was so worth the money. Wine was great as well

• Stayed December 2014

Been to Golden Nugget Biloxi? Share your experiences!