“Very Nice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Nugget Biloxi

Save Saved
You added Golden Nugget Biloxi to your Saves list
Golden Nugget Biloxi
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   151 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi)   |
Ranked #13 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Houma, Louisiana
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

After staying in other casino/resort we decided to give the Nugget a go. WELL WORTH IT!! Their services is great...they have wonderful restaurant options...plenty of different gaming options as well. Their player program is one of the best on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Awesome pool/lounge area. We will definitely return.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

We had a great time. The rooms are very nice and clean. The spa was wonderful. The food was very good. The best part was the pool. I loved the resort feel. The pool bar was awesome surrounded by TV's...plenty of setting. It was very nice to be able to order food from the grill and get a drink from the bar while watching the games on the TV without ever having to leave the pool.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Carrollton, GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Had a slight glitch at check-in, but it wasn't a big deal, just a bit of extra walking. Had a nice view even without requesting it. The room was nice and spacious, and the bed was very comfortable. There was a slight odor of mold or mildew that never quite dissipated, though. Temperature on the gaming floor was very comfortable; many casinos I've visited can be very chilly at times. Drink service was very slow, and mixed drinks were quite weak. Even my boyfriend, who does not normally drink, agreed with me. He had good luck at three card poker, but my luck was hit and miss. The buffet was not good at all, and we really wanted to eat breakfast but passed because the buffet seemed to be the only choice aside from room service. Overall, we had a decent experience but would most likely choose to stay at the Beau next time because of the additional variety of games and excellent service there.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Mobile, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We used to love to stay here except for last time when they added Resort Fee at check out! They don't tell you when making reservation. Rooms are very nice. Can' win in casino any more. They used to give free rooms be careful trying to get you hooked!

Room Tip: Be sure they tell you about the "Resort Fee" when you make your reservation! We have stay...
Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We had a wonderful stay there. We had some special needs and they were great in helping get us set up. We had to have a wheel chair accessible room and be quite for our child with autism. The rooms on the side of the hotel were the 3rd floor pool is are the quite ones. We had a wonderful view of the gulf and down I-90.. Our room was big enough for my husband to be able to park his power chair out of the way. The beds were super comfy we slept pretty darn good while we were there. We had a balcony in our room and it was great to go out in the mornings and see what the gulf looked like in the morning.We also got to watch a storm roll in from the gulf. Now that was really neat to see. We tried both pools there, Wow.. the H2O pool was neat, they had music of all kinds playing during the day.. and the staff did a great job of keeping the kiddo's away from the swim up bar area.It is roped off and they would not even let the kids hang on the rope. The 3rd floor pool was really nice also. and quite. It was very relaxing over there. But if you are a people watcher the H2O pool is the one to go to..We did the valet parking when we first checked in. But after that I parked in the parking garage and it was just fine..They do watch to make sure that you have your child with you when you are walking by the machines or down on the main floor. I had no problem with that to be honest. It helped to get the point across to my child that she had to stay with us and not walk off. We had room service every morning and the breakfast food was great and the portions were good for what we ordered. If we head back down to Biloxi again, we will more than likely stay here again. But we are having a grown up vacation then..:)

Room Tip: Rooms over on the side with the pool that is part of the day spa are quite.. We had a wonderful view...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Our stay at the Golden Nugget rounded out our summertime tour of the southern United States. Our room was big and beautiful and reasonably priced. Everything was updated and new. The restaurants served good food even after hours. The pool was big and spacious with a large lounging area. I would suggest more umbrellas - the sun can get pretty hot. My only concern with the hotel is that you have to go through the smoky casino area to get to registration and elevator access to the rooms. This is unpleasant for those of us who do not smoke. The valet parking was a bit slow during check out times which is understandable. Otherwise, we enjoyed out stay here. The hotel is within driving distance to several beaches along the Gulf.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly to make your reservations. I think you will save money over a thrid party r...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Kingwood, Texas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The pool area is amazing but the hotel itself is lacking what I have come to expect from a casino/resort. The room was ordinary, we booked one with a terrace and ocean view and got a parking lot view. The room was cramped and lacked features most others offer such a mini frig. My husband and I are both morning coffee drinkers and there was no coffee to brew with and no cream or sweetener. Doesn't seem like a big thing but it just added to everything else. Neither mine or my husbands card key worked. We were on one of the upper floors and each had to walk back to the main lobby to get help. Why at a newly renovated hotel would they not have courtesy phones on the floors? The was a dead bug in our shower, a tiny little tub with a dirty half glass wall that leaked out on the floor when you showered. Very little entertainment. It took over 15 minutes to get a drink order in the casino.
We went to Mortons steakhouse for dinner and I ordered a medium to med well steak w/Oscar topping (crab) about a 60$ steak. It came to me so rare I couldn't eat it. My husband ordered the tuna rare and got it cooked medium. I ordered a drink that took 15 minutes to get. By the time it got there I had already reordered something else. The waitress did offer eventually to "fix" my steak but it would have been even worse, reheated and cooked more. I was not pleased with any of the service.
Overall, we will not be going back there without improvements to the quality of the rooms and the service. Next time I'm in Biloxi, I will be back at the Hard Rock Casino/ Resort... they have a nice pool area and lots of other stuff to keep you entertained. Especially, as a Landry's property which we frequently use, I was utterly disappointed.

Room Tip: go to Hard Rock instead
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Golden Nugget Biloxi? Share your experiences!