“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Nugget Biloxi

Save Saved
You added Golden Nugget Biloxi to your Saves list
Golden Nugget Biloxi
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   151 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi)   |
Ranked #13 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed at the Golden Nugget August 18th and 19th and was very impressed. I stayed in room 1542 and it was more than what I expected for a reasonable price. The staff was very nice. I can't wait to stay again!!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

81 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I took my mom to go see a concert at their venue so we decided to stay at the hotel there. The hotel is nice and newly renovated. A little confusing from parking to finding where to check in but the staff was very helpful and friendly. I requested a smoking room when I booked on the hotels website as that was an option (my mother is a heavy smoker and I didn't want her to have to walk to the casino to smoke) but when we checked in we were told all of the hotel rooms are smoke free. I recommended they take the smoking option of the website, and they said they would send the suggestion to the people above them. So my mom did have to walk very far to smoke, but she survived. She was more upset that they wouldn't provide her a chair to sit in for the concert (wondering if we should look into the ADA laws for this) and ended up sitting against the wall the entire show. The hotel is nice and decently priced but I would stay at the hard rock or the four points by Sheraton unless you are seeing a concert at the golden nugget.

Stayed July 2014
destin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Stayed at Golden Nugget for the first time since it was renovated from the Isle of Capri. It is a much nicer hotel and casino. Our room was nice if not luxurious. Check in was hassle-free, and no early check-in fee was charged even though we checked in around 2:00. Clara was the clerk who checked us in and she was very professional and helpful.
There's plenty of room in the casino and the high ceilings help with smoke dissipation.
There are several restaurants on site including Bubba Gump's, Morton's steakhouse! and a sports bar as well as the buffet. We decided to try the buffet since we had some food credit. They offered a military discount but wouldn't allow us to combine the military discount with our food credit, which didn't make a lot of sense to us, since the food credit was comped. We ate there anyway and were underwhelmed by the lunch buffet. It was fine for the price but we won't eat there again.
The pool area was a pleasant surprise. We loved that the lounges had cushions, the area was laid out well, and there was a separate area for adults that included a bar in the pool and some blackjack tables. The one large drawback, however, is that smoking is allowed everywhere in the pool. We would like to see a designated smoking area, or perhaps limit smoking to the adult area.

Room Tip: Ask for a Gulf view
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Awesome place to sleep, play and dine, BUT be prepared to walk through the casino to and from the H2O pool. I don't think that portion of it was well thought out. Also, they need to be careful and get too big for their pants. Be kind to your guest because what goes up must come down.

Stayed April 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

When I first arrive the line was long to check-in. Came back later to check in. To my surprise I was granted an upgrade. Loved the great view of the gulf from the balcony. Biggest disappointment was the buffet. Dont waste your money. Not worth it.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Ridgeland, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for a weekend getaway and it was a decent stay. The room is mostly decorated with dark colors so it makes for great sleeping coupled with the comfortable beds (one of my better night sleeps). The room also had a big flat screen TV and a small couch which was cool if you have visitors. The only drawbacks were the odd design of the bath tub/shower; it is a high step over to get into the tub. There is also no fridge in the room (I know, most casino hotels don't)

We also visited the pool area it is very stylish. It is designed in mostly orange and red but it is the type of place where "the cool kids" like to hang out. It was enjoyable but the walk from the pool to the casino is really long; I wish they would not have to have you walk across half the casino the get from the room to the pool.

Overall, it was a really stylish, comfortable place. It was renovated recently and the renovations have helped alot as I have stayed here in the past and it wasn't all that (back when it was Isle of Capri).

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Pace, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed at the GN many times and since the renovation the rooms are great! I love the beds with pillow top and hard to get out of the bed. The bathroom some what small and they need to change the way the shower door opens up. The food experience is good I want to say Bubba Gump is great and the employees come to your table with Forrest Gump movie trivia questions and that was fun -and the food very good! I haven't been to Morton's yet but I hear good things about the food. The pool is a great addition to the GN and overall great place to go, eat, play, swim and sleep.

Room Tip: Get a room with gulf view that is nice with a balcony
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Golden Nugget Biloxi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Golden Nugget Biloxi

Address: 151 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi)
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Spa Hotel in Biloxi
#5 Casino Hotel in Biloxi
#11 Romantic Hotel in Biloxi
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Golden Nugget Biloxi 3.5*
Introducing the Gold Standard for the MS Gulf Coast! The entire property has been renovated and includes: an expanded gaming area; a feature H2O pool with swim-up bar, poolside blackjack, and a live entertainment stage; luxurious Spa and Salon with fitness center; fabulous restaurants, including Bubba Gump Shrimp Co; and beautiful rooms with great amenities! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Reservation Counter, BookIt.com, Tingo, Venere, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Golden Nugget Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Isle Of Capri Hotel
Isle Of Capri Resort

If you own or manage Golden Nugget Biloxi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.