“Relax eat play” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Nugget Biloxi

Save Saved
You added Golden Nugget Biloxi to your Saves list
Golden Nugget Biloxi
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   151 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi)   |
Ranked #12 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
HOUSTON
“Relax eat play”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed at this recently renovated hotel and casino and found it to be very successful. The rooms are well appointed and planned well. There are a lot out electric outlets throughout the room. The restaurants are good service good location goor, and staff friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

62 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We just did a stop over , the lady who checked us in was horrible , no smile , no greeting , just asked us our name and threw our room keys at us. The room was fantastic ! #363 Junior suite .has the worst view ever , consisted of a air conditioner and a roof top wall with huge lights , couldn't see water at all ! But the black out curtains were fantastic .room Has a big jacuzzi tub in room . The water smelled horrible and the color was pretty funky so we passed on getting in .Bubba gumps down stairs was a really nice restaraunt ! My review ? I would stay there again it was clean ! And great pricing on room

• Stayed July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

My husband and I visited here for a long weekend in July. (We had previously stayed at IP and The Grand) The room layout was nice, although I would have preferred to have a little more area around the sink. (The space was too small for our things.) Our room overlooked the old pool. We never visited this pool, but it would be the place to go if you wanted to escape the crowd and noise of the h2o pool. We did spend part of Saturday at the h2o pool. It is a very nice pool with adequate service, and it was very busy. Had we not arrived before 11:00 we would not have gotten a chair. We spent a few hours poolside. Two things I appreciated- a server came around with complimentary bottles of water, and there was a staff member around to take care of any questions or problems. She was also enforcing appropriate behavior for children.
We ate in 3 restaurants while there. (I will write separate reviews, but I wanted to include here- DON'T WASTE MONEY EATING AT THE SPORTS BAR. The food is terrible. We ate at Lillie's and the Buffett and both of those were fine.)
The layout of the hotel isn't very logical. You must walk through the casino to get to the pool and the reception desk is in a very inconvenient location.
All of the staff we encountered were pleasant.
Overall we enjoyed the hotel and casino and plan to return in the future.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My husband and I had never stayed at the Golden Nugget but we got a great room deal and decided to stay for two nights. The parking was very difficult...we self-parked, not valet. We didn't really know WHERE we should park, but we finally did. The check-in was OK, though the area small. The room was very nice, though a refrigerator would've been a good touch. The worst part about the room was that we COULD NOT GET THE DOOR TO OPEN. Neither of us could get our key to work, it was like the door was stuck. We went back to the front desk and they said they'd send someone up, but the front desk worker sounded annoyed at US: If the light turned green, then the door would open. Well, the light turned green, but the door wouldn't open. My husband FINALLY got it open after jiggling the handle up and down and basically using his shoulder to open the door. It was hard to open EACH time.

Otherwise, the hotel itself was nice and the staff was good. We'd stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was my first time at the Golden Nugget. I flew to Gulfport and a limo driver was there with a sign with my name on an Ipad ( that's a + ). It's about a 30 minute ride from GPT to the hotel. In my opinion, the limo is old but it was fine.

I had dinner at Bubba Gump and it was good. I love the fact that there was a Starbucks inside the casino and a Kureig in the room ( that's a ++ ) ! Pho and sushi was good at Lillie's. I actually ate there a couple of times. I can't wait to go again and try out the rest of the restaurants there.

I played in the High Limit room. The floor supervisor offered me a food menu at the table. The dealers and floor supervisor were very friendly compared to the Beau. I was glad to see bathrooms in the High Limit, but in my opinion, they do need to have more bathrooms on the 1st floor of the casino. The other bathrooms I noticed was on the 2nd floor of the casino. The servers were always there and ready to get your drink order.

I liked the "coffee and snack" stand on the 15th floor where my room was ( that's a + ) and the view. I also liked the fact that the hotel had free Wifi. There were a few times where I would smell "smoke" in the halls from other guest smoking and being loud but that's not a deal breaker for me to go there again. I did notice the access to the pool from the guest rooms was a short walking distance. If I had my kids, my kids would be able to walk on the casino floor to go there which would be fine for me. There's also a fitness center and a great spa to enjoy.

Stayed July 2014
Algonquin, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Took my In-laws for the Casino and the family for the beach and pool. Casino was great. Had fun and that's what counted. They have 2 pools, one seemed more for the over 21 age and the other more for the family atmosphere. The only drawback was the smoke in the casino. They do have a non-smoking section, but this has more to do with the state than the Golden Nugget.

Room Tip: Higher floors have the better view.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

When we checked in, we were given a room with a king bed but I had requested 2 queen beds. We were upgraded to a Jr Suite with two queen beds. The room was absolutely beautiful. It was so relaxing and there is a jetted jacuzzi in the room with a separate shower. The beds were so comfortable. The room with the king bed was very nice as well. Lots of great slot machines to play. There are a couple of good restaurants to try out. Since we only stayed here one night we weren't able to enjoy all the amenities the Golden Nugget has to offer. We did enjoy their new H20 pool. We would definitely come back here to stay/play!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Golden Nugget Biloxi? Share your experiences!