“First Time at the Golden Nugget - Impressed ! ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Nugget Biloxi

Save Saved
You added Golden Nugget Biloxi to your Saves list
Golden Nugget Biloxi
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   151 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi)   |
Ranked #13 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Greenville, South Carolina
“First Time at the Golden Nugget - Impressed ! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This was my first time at the Golden Nugget. I flew to Gulfport and a limo driver was there with a sign with my name on an Ipad ( that's a + ). It's about a 30 minute ride from GPT to the hotel. In my opinion, the limo is old but it was fine.

I had dinner at Bubba Gump and it was good. I love the fact that there was a Starbucks inside the casino and a Kureig in the room ( that's a ++ ) ! Pho and sushi was good at Lillie's. I actually ate there a couple of times. I can't wait to go again and try out the rest of the restaurants there.

I played in the High Limit room. The floor supervisor offered me a food menu at the table. The dealers and floor supervisor were very friendly compared to the Beau. I was glad to see bathrooms in the High Limit, but in my opinion, they do need to have more bathrooms on the 1st floor of the casino. The other bathrooms I noticed was on the 2nd floor of the casino. The servers were always there and ready to get your drink order.

I liked the "coffee and snack" stand on the 15th floor where my room was ( that's a + ) and the view. I also liked the fact that the hotel had free Wifi. There were a few times where I would smell "smoke" in the halls from other guest smoking and being loud but that's not a deal breaker for me to go there again. I did notice the access to the pool from the guest rooms was a short walking distance. If I had my kids, my kids would be able to walk on the casino floor to go there which would be fine for me. There's also a fitness center and a great spa to enjoy.

Stayed July 2014

58 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Algonquin, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Took my In-laws for the Casino and the family for the beach and pool. Casino was great. Had fun and that's what counted. They have 2 pools, one seemed more for the over 21 age and the other more for the family atmosphere. The only drawback was the smoke in the casino. They do have a non-smoking section, but this has more to do with the state than the Golden Nugget.

Room Tip: Higher floors have the better view.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

When we checked in, we were given a room with a king bed but I had requested 2 queen beds. We were upgraded to a Jr Suite with two queen beds. The room was absolutely beautiful. It was so relaxing and there is a jetted jacuzzi in the room with a separate shower. The beds were so comfortable. The room with the king bed was very nice as well. Lots of great slot machines to play. There are a couple of good restaurants to try out. Since we only stayed here one night we weren't able to enjoy all the amenities the Golden Nugget has to offer. We did enjoy their new H20 pool. We would definitely come back here to stay/play!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Fort Worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at this gorgeous new hotel! We aren't big gamblers so the casino was not the draw for us, however it was fun to have the gambling option! The pool WAS spectacular. Clean, fresh and relaxing! It was closed one day we were there but only because of a horrible thunderstorm! So good call to close in that day! We would also recommend the Gordie Brown Show! It was hilarious! Not kid appropriate, but kids shouldn't stay at a casino anyway! Rooms were beautiful and beds were comfortable! Lastly room service was so reasonably priced, very fast and delicious food! We had a great time and look forward to a return trip!

• Stayed July 2014
Reserve, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had never been to the old hotel, but this was my first visit to this hotel. The rooms are very nice only bad thing is the bathtub are very awkward to get into but rooms were roomy and clean and the balcony was an added bonus. The casino is a nice size and have a lot of new and some old machines good variety. The buffet is also very good. The only negatives are the hotel check in is in a awkward spot and its very slow. The pool is gorgeous lots of room to tan and relax outside the pool and in. The bar service was kinda slow the day I went not sure if its always like that. I never did go look at the 2nd pool. Only bad thing about the pool is you have to go out the hotel and in the casino and into the parking garage to get to the pool. Its strange but its definitely worth it can't wait to go back!!

Room Tip: ask for a balcony
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Metarie
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The pool was so beautifu but when I saw the water and how filthy it was, I was disgusted andiimmediately got out. The rooms were gorgeous but poorly cleaned. Also, the only reason I stayed here was for the pool and was very disappointed when it was temporarily closed. I asked to speak to the manager who couldnt care less and was slightly rude. I dont recommend anyone staying here with kids as you will have to walk through a smokey casino to get to your room.

• Stayed July 2014
Madison, MS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Golden Nugget has some ups...and some downs...The layout at the front desk is awful. Tiny and crowded.The rooms are nice but nothing great. The pool is awesome and they have some nice restaurants in the hotel but the buffet was not very good, according to my wife. The hotel has been upgraded lately and it is good for a business trip, cheap rooms during the week, but I'm not sure that I would stay there on personal time.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Been to Golden Nugget Biloxi? Share your experiences!