“Smoked out” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Nugget Biloxi

Save Saved
You added Golden Nugget Biloxi to your Saves list
Golden Nugget Biloxi
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   151 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi)   |
Ranked #10 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
“Smoked out”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Love the new layout. Rooms are beautiful and comfortable. The fact that the entire lobby smells like cigarette smoke is disappointing. They should have the lobby as nonsmoking for those nonsmoking guests and children. The old pool could use some security and a bar!!! It's like they just forgot about it. Kids jumping from the waterfall- asking for an accident. Going back Tuesday- I'll post another review! Hope it's better!

Stayed July 2014

48 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

After driving 13 hours from Texas with a confirmed reservation, I was greeted at registration by the clerk telling me they had given my reservation away. After complaining, I was given a room by a supervisor only to be given a key that did not work in my door. After 2 attempts to correct this, I finally got into my room. The room was well kept and attractive, however, it was very noisy. I used the quick checkout system by dropping my keys at the desk. Upon arriving home and receiving the e-mail bill, I find that they changed my travelocity rate of @199 a night to $419 for the 1st night and $379 for the 2nd night. HORRIBLE customer service at this hotel. CANNOT recommend!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Hogansville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The Nugget is the former Isle casino they have done a complete make over the place looks great and the staff is second to none had a great time I'll be back and would recommend the Nugget to every one as a place to stay and play

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I have stayed at all the casinos Biloxi hotels at least once some more often and have got to say I like the nugget when coming to stay by myself or other adults I stay at the IP or beau when I bring the kids they are more child friendly but I my self like the nugget love the rooms and casino the food at the steak house is great bubba gumps is good not crazy about the buffet I am afraid boontown is the best buffet in town but for the stay out of all eight I love the nugget

Room Tip: you cant beat the junior suites love the hot tub if not available I try to get a balcony room
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I had a room reserved there and when I got there it wasn't a balcony so I called down and asked if they had one,the customer service was the worst I ever had,I Finley got a balcony room I had to get house keeping to unlock the bathroom door it was a dump.i was a elite there but I will take my self some where they care about there guests.

Room Tip: Go else where
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Montegut, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I decided to take a little trip to Biloxi for one night so we went on the net to find a place to stay. We brought our daughter who is 14 years old thinking it would be a great outing for her also. We arrived at the Hotel, to find the line for valet parking blocked by a fire truck so we proceed to wait and wait, and wait. Finally was at the beginning of the line to be told to make the round and get back in line, so we did. Parked "yeah" starting to go check in well you have to pass through a very smoky casino and go upstairs to check in while dragging your luggage with you. Heading to our room to have to pass through more casino (like they stuck a machine in every corner) to get to elevators. The room was nice and clean but you have to shower now because you smell like an ashtray only to discover the water stinks and is brown. The bathroom has no vent to cool or to ventilate so you get hot and stinky. Leave the room to go eat and again passing through the casino to stand in line for the Buffet at $30 a person not worth it at all. We decide to go to the pool well there is one big pool down stairs yes you have to pass through the casino in your swimsuit to get to the pool that is located in the front where you park. There is another one on the 3rd floor that is in pretty bad shape with a hot tub being used as a kiddy pool. Return to our room for the night disappointed in the whole situation to go to sleep. Surprise there will be none of that either. Adults all night partying in the hall and slamming doors. It is not for children or anyone who does not gamble and smoke. I will never stay here again no matter how many times they change the name.

Room Tip: Do not get a room here and you should have a good one. For the price of $300 a night you can get mu...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The rooms are beautiful, the casino is very nice and the buffet is delicious! They have other restaurants but I prefer the buffet. They have three pools the two on the third floor are more family oriented

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Golden Nugget Biloxi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Golden Nugget Biloxi

Address: 151 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi)
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Spa Hotel in Biloxi
#5 Casino Hotel in Biloxi
#10 Romantic Hotel in Biloxi
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Golden Nugget Biloxi 3.5*
Introducing the Gold Standard for the MS Gulf Coast! The entire property has been renovated and includes: an expanded gaming area; a feature H2O pool with swim-up bar, poolside blackjack, and a live entertainment stage; luxurious Spa and Salon with fitness center; fabulous restaurants, including Bubba Gump Shrimp Co; and beautiful rooms with great amenities! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Golden Nugget Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Isle Of Capri Hotel
Isle Of Capri Resort

If you own or manage Golden Nugget Biloxi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.