“"a rip-off!"” 1 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Golden Nugget Biloxi to your Saves list
Hotels.com Booking.com
Golden Nugget Biloxi
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   151 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi)   |
Ranked #25 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
“"a rip-off!"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Drilling above the room at 6:30 a.m., mold in shower, tub filled with rusty water, stains, coffee maker crappy and broken, horrible beds, and uncaring staff! When we complained they just said okay and smiled.. The room is already rented again for the night! I feel pity for the next customers! Will be calling VP AND HOTEL MANAGER TO COMPLAIN! They shouldn't take people's money!

• Stayed July 2013

382 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Baltimore, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

HORRIBLE!!!!!! This was the first time I have been in Mississippi. I went on a bus trip with about 60 people from Bmore. We check in and went to our rooms. I was very upset when I open the door. The floor was dirty and the chairs had stains all over it. I just can't believe my eyes I thought I was in a dream and I would wake up soon.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

To start with we drove through the night to avoid traffic. We arrived Many hours before check in. The lady at the front desk apologized for the fact that house keeping didn't start until 10 am (check in was supposed to be a 4pm)This was 8 am then told us she would have them start our room 1st if I would check back with her at 10:30 she would do her best. I was back at the desk at 10:30 am The room was ready and beautiful. all of the hotel/casino staff were very friendly and gave wonderful service! I can not recommend this hotel enough. We will be back as soon as possible!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Picayune, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

HORRIBLE!!! This is one of my worst nightmares. The room is so dirty. Stains on the floor, dust so thick you can cut it with a knife, stains on the menu even. So, so bad, and nothing else is available right now throughout the whole gulf coast. I slept in the chair.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Broussard
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

The Golden Nugget in Biloxi, MS was a big disappointment. No automatic doors in front for disabled people; ADA violation! Even with a reservations, it took three hours to get a room ready. I think It probably would have gone better if I had been a minority race or better yet an illegal alien? I felt I like had to beg for my room and I still didn't get the accessible room I requested when I made my reservation. If you like be degraded and feeling humiliated as customer, go to Golden Nugget; it's a real winner! The so called grand opening notice I receive was a bad joke. The Isle was on its way out and the Golden Nugget was supposed to be a great improvement: It was not. The buffet was the same old crap! The slots sucked! The hotel layout was lousy; especially if you were in a wheel chair. We wont be back! Some other people I met while I there felt the same way. The staff was generally apathetic. Hopefully, the Gold Nugget will go out of business soon so a decent Casino can occupy the property.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Talladega, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stayed here the week of July 4th. The parking lot is so confusing. Make sure you park in garage. Leaving the parking lot though is hard to navigate!! Had stayed at a cheaper hotel the night before. Was excited to get to the New Golden Nugget. Arrived here at 11am in hopes of either getting to check in early or being allowed to hang at pool until room was available. Neither happened. The desk clerk said that she showed my reservation but my room was not cleaned yet and to come back at 3pm. I then asked if I could please go sit out by pool and get some sun. Her reply was NO. You have to have a room to get a key to go out by pool. I then said- you show that I have a room though. Her reply was I'm sorry but you will not be able to go by pool. I sat in casino until 3pm waiting on my room. Sooo frustrating. Poor customer service. They do have a great sushi bar there now. That was good. It might get better down the road but it has a long way to go on customer service!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Im a very positive person. This is positively a dump. Run and not child friendly at all. Dirty. Stinks. Already been moved to another room. I have fabreezed and disinfected. This is owned by Landrys. WOW talk about ruin your reputation! Stay out of Biloxi. Unless all you do it smoke, drink, eat and gamble. Katrina and Landrys can keep this dump full of RUDE people. Yuck

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Golden Nugget Biloxi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Golden Nugget Biloxi

Isle Of Capri Hotel
Isle Of Capri Resort
Address: 151 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (Formerly Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi)
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#7 Casino Hotel in Biloxi
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Golden Nugget Biloxi 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Golden Nugget Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Golden Nugget Biloxi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.