“Wonderful location.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Calgary, Alberta
“Wonderful location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great location and very gracious staff. Only bad thing is the rooms were a little on the small side and breakfast was a little limited. Close to the casinos and beach is just across the road - be careful of the traffic.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

127 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Houma, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

My friends and I stayed here two nights. The a/c worked really well as did the shower. The room smelled musky but it wasn't too overwhelming. The pool is a nice size and is saltwater which I prefer. There was towels at the pool which was very convenient. It was a good deal for being right across the beach.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Louisville, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights at the Quality Inn in Biloxi. I was greeted by the front desk clerk, Son, when I first arrived. He was very friendly and helpful. Since it was fairly late at night, the first thing we did was hit the bed, and it was just right. The property is right across the street from the beach and just minutes away from several casinos. We will certainly stay here again on our next trip.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Vernon, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Quality Inn in Biloxi, Ms August 14-16. Our stay was a pleasant one, everything was so nice, and clean. It was a great location, and everyone was so nice. We do plan on going back again. Thanks for all you do, to make people feel at home. God bless you all!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Denham Springs, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My wife & I took our grand daughter to Biloxi for a couple of days and chose the Quality Inn on Beach Blvd. because of the price and the location. We were more than pleased with our room as well as the service we received at the hotel. Everyone from the front desk to the people that cleaned the room went out of their way to make our trip enjoyable. Anyone who writes a negative review on this hotel needs a "brain check-up". The beds were unbelievably comfortable. We will definitely return to this hotel next time we visit the Biloxi area.

Room Tip: Stayed in a double on the west side of the hotel, towards the back. Extremely quiet, with a view of...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Front desk very nice. Rooms were filthy and trash all around pool. It was so bad we left after 1 nite of our 3 nite stay. IT SUCKED BIG TIME. In my 50 years of traveling I have never been in a worse place.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Biloxi, Mississippi, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

My wife and I were in Biloxi to attend the Mississippi North Civitan District convention. During our 2-day stay at the Quality Inn, I noticed that all employees (including grounds crew) were very friendly, which contributed to an excellent overall experience.
However, our trip turned frightful as we returned home (6 hour drive) and realized that we had left valuables in the room safe. I immediately called the inn and was impressed by the courtesy and professionalism show by John, the staff person on duty. He explained their procedures for handling these types of situations; the room was occupied so they would have to wait until the room was vacated the next day (today) before checking the safe. However, John explained how they managed the room safes, which helped me relax. This afternoon I was contacted by Pearl, the GM, and informed that our valuables were still in the locked safe that they would be sent to me on Monday.
I have done some dumb things, but fortunately this one had a happy ending.
R Moore

Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Quality Inn Biloxi? Share your experiences!