“Nice place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Vidor, Texas, United States
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The staff was friendly. Our room was comfortable. the room was clean. We didn't have shampoo, so I went to the front desk to ask for some and was given 4 bottles. We were at the end of the hall, so there we didn't hear any traffic from the other guests. The breakfast was typical of hotels. The rooms were shaped strange and arranged strange (closet by window instead of by bathroom). Close to many attractions. I would recommend this hotel and would return. The only thing that would make this better would be the parking and adding Jacuzzi tubs.

Room Tip: We were in room 366, The end of the hall on the top floor.

185 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Dallas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Everything was going good untilI we came across a very rude staff member "Cheri" who yelled at my husband

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Tyler
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at Ramada just for the location. It was perfect so we could walk across the street to Shaggy's Restaurant and Bar. Fri and Sat Karokee miss spelled of course). Their bar is a blast!!!! You can also access the beach and take a walk. The rooms were newly remodeled and in perfect shape. Very nice. The beds were extremely comfortable. Great breakfast. warm waffles and fresh fruit. This was a great place to stay and will stay again.

Ridgeland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recently stayed at the Ramada Inn and i must say I was very pleased. The room was cleaned daily with fresh towels in the bathroom and the customer service was awesome.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Navarre, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went on an overnight last minute trip for our anniversary. Chose Biloxi. Called all the hotels in the area and none had vacancies. Ramada did with only 2 rooms available. I got a room. Got there around 5:00 pm. Patreace at the front desk is awesome. Very friendly and cordial. Got our room key (room 154 just by the front desk) and left the hotel for a few hours. Came back late that night. Hotel is out dated to say the least, but it was a bed and roof for the night. I was up at 4:30 am, went outside to the parking lot for a few minutes and came back to the room. Turned around to make sure my door shut and saw a cockroach climbing up the wall next to the side of the bed where I was sleeping and up towards the top of the door frame. I immediately went to the front desk and told her that I had a cockroach climbing my wall. The lady (not Patreace) casually got a white can of spray and came to my room. Sprayed the cockroach and walked away. The roach fell to the ground, she had gotten a paper towel and picked it up. As if it was no big deal. I didn't get much sleep the rest of the night thinking there were more roaches waiting to crawl on me. I have lived in FL for 9 years and have NEVER had a roach in my house, nor have I seen one in the many hotels in the south that I have stayed in...therefore, I know they are controllable. When I got up the next morning, I went to make me a cup of coffee with the in-room coffee maker. No sugar, no cream. But the wrapped coffee cup was stuck to the bottom of the coffee pot with a hair hanging from the front of it. By this time, I was just wanting to get the heck out of that place. I went to the lobby (after breakfast hours) and got a cup of coffee (so that I could have sugar and cream too), but when I looked at the wall behind the juice machine, it was apparent WHY I had a cockroach in my room. Ewww.... Good thing we overslept and missed the hotel breakfast. Yes, the décor is very very very outdated, it could use a major over haul and update. When I checked out, I informed (yet another) front desk lady about the roach. She casually (and I mean casually) stated, "I will let maintenance know.". No apologetic words, no offer of a discount of any kind, nothing.....so for $168 for that few hours of restless sleep, it was NOT WORTH THE MONEY. I would have slept better in my car. (the only reason I am giving a 2 star instead of a 1 star is the fact that Patreace was so very awesome...she needs to go to another hotel and be recognized the way she deserves). Was hoping for a nice 20th anniversary evening but got a bug crawling extravaganza instead. :( Oh...and the photos on the internet...must be stock photos because our room sure didn't look that good.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Limited Biloxi Beach? Share your experiences!