“Nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here one night on the way from New Orleans to Alabama. The hotel is located directly across the street from the beach. You could kind of see the beach from our third floor window as the hotel rooms do not face the beach. Our checkin person was very friendly. The room was an average hotel room. It had a microwave and refrigerator. Breakfast was good, though the room wax a little small. We got a good price booking ahead of time through Ramada online ($80, including tax).

• Stayed December 2012
Mikebui72, General Manager at Ramada Limited Biloxi Beach, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I've been to Biloxi many times but this time decided not to stay in the casino. I think Ramada is not bad. It is a bit old and tired but clean overall, except the carpet. I stayed at the very back room on the 1st floor so it's quiet but I could still see the beach from my room. I liked the fact that it's just across from the beach, so despite I was there in the winter, I crossed the road and went for a walk on the beach. Staff at the front desk was nice. The only thing I have to complain is their breakfast. I never had non-sweet syrup in my life. I literally drenched my waffle with the syrup and it was still tasteless. Orange juice was bad, and coffee was horrible.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you did not enjoy our breakfast. We are always trying to improve our hotel in every way and your review helps us very much. We are putting a new juice machine in this week and we will get a tastier syrup on our next order.
PHENIX CITY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My wife and I decided to take a one night trip to the Biloxi, Ms area for some sightseeing. The hotel had a great location right across from the beach. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. Room was nice/clean and quiet. Though we didn't get to eat the free breakfast , it sure did smell good. We would stay again when in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Mikebui72, General Manager at Ramada Limited Biloxi Beach, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for you review.
SKIATOOK
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

room was not cleaned 2 of the days we were there-ran out of towels twice-first time we asked the maid for some and were told she didnt have any-no offer from her t get us some-second time we went to front desk and got our own-no coffee in room due to not being cleaned 2 days-had to dump trash-bath room dirty on our arrival and just in poor general shape-dont expect perfection for the rate that we paid,but definitely expect a lot from more from a hotel bearing the Ramada name-we will not stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Mikebui72, General Manager at Ramada Limited Biloxi Beach, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you Mrs. Angie C. for bringing this to my attention. I am sorry that your rooms were not serviced properly during your stay here. We hope to have you here again to earn your business back.

Been to Ramada Limited Biloxi Beach? Share your experiences!