“Couples Trip” 3 of 5 stars

Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #18 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
“Couples Trip”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012 via mobile

Overall we had a pretty decent stay.. before speaking on the actual hotel, I would like to mention the evening desk attendant named Tammy! She was the highlight of our stay!!!! she was friendly, and went above and beyond to be sure that we were comfortable with our room. On arrival we had issues with our room, we wanted a king sized, non-smoking room but were booked for a double bed smoking room. Tammy did an exceptional job at seeing to it tht we were in the room we wanted. The location was also awesome, we were right across the street from shaggys and the beach! We took advantage of the breakfast in the am's, that was definitely a way for us to save. Now the hotel was a bit out dated, and it wasn't as clean as we would have liked. But for the price and location, we definitely got a deal!

• Stayed April 2012
Mikebui72, General Manager at Ramada Limited Biloxi Beach, responded to this review, July 22, 2012
We would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to complete our review. Please be sure that we are working everyday to make our hotel a better place for our consumers. Hopefully when your back we will have everything up to date and our restrooms will be remodeled because we are doing some renovations soon. Thanks again and hope you have a great weekend.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012 via mobile

I was a little reluctant to stay there because I have stayed at some Ramada's that were not up to par, however, I had a different experience with this one located on Biloxi's Beach Blvd. It was very clean and the hotel staff was very friendly. It's also in a great location - across the street is the beach. My only complaint is that the rooms were just average- no real details or special features but for just under $100 a night who could complain. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed April 2012
Mikebui72, General Manager at Ramada Limited Biloxi Beach, responded to this review, April 15, 2012
Thank you!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Me and my family stayed here for a week, on our vac. The beach is right across the street. There is a great Seafood place across the street as well. The front desk and housekeeping are very friendly. A microwave, fridge, hair dyer, coffee maker, iron, ironing board in the room. There is also a book in the room that tells you about the places around in the area. The visitors center is about 3 miles along with the casinos. This is a great location. I will stay here everytime I visit Biloxi, MS. Thanks Ramada!!!! :)

Room Tip: Please don't listen to the reviews on this site... Very misleading!!! This hotel is great... The...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review. We are sorry that it took so long to respond back to you. Hope you be be back soon to see us and enjoy the area. Hope you have a great day and summer!
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

I just got notified by AMEX that somebody used my stolen credit card number at this hotel. I would use caution staying anywhere that will process a charge against a card when the card is not physically present. This type of fraud usually is indicative of lax credit card processing controls and/or dishonest staff.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011 via mobile

I stayed here this weekend. It is strategically located between an rv park and an econolodge. The hallways are dark and the non smoking rooms smelled like smoke. I stayed here because the professional organization i am a part of offers discounts for the ramada. Never again!!! You get what u pay for. The bathtub was a dingy brown and had hair in it that was not mine. The fixtures rusty and dingy as if they were not cleaned between guests. There were wood ants crawling around the bathroom floor. There were plaster stains that had not been painted. No iron was in the room. There was a dark brown ring around the toilet. I will never stay at another Ramada ever again!!!!

• Stayed October 2011
Decatur, AL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

Visited Biloxi-Gulfport MS End of July/Beg of Aug for family get away at the Beach!!! Before leaving I checked out reviews of this hotel & had second thoughts, but we kept our reservation. I'm SO glad we did!!! Upon arrival, TAMMY was there to meet us & help with check in. Later we asked her to recommend a good restaurant for some seafood. She said to try Back Bay Seafood in Gulfport. She recommends to all guests & none have come back with bad review. We ate there for Lunch & LOVED it!!! In regard to the hotel room, it was better than the reviews on Tripadvisor.com. I try to be open minded about the reviews posted. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The only negative I'd say was the small area for breakfast & limited items. We had waffles but they also had juice, coffee, milk, cold cereal, hot cereal, muffins, danish. If we return to area we'll definitely stay here!!! Did I mention, it was right across the street from the beach? Great location!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

The front desk staff was nice and professional, the breakfast was ok. But the property does not seem to be concerned about cleanliness at all. There were cigarette butts in the hallway that were there my entire stay, along with other debris such as q-tips etc. The hotels cleaning staff and management need to work harder at keeping the place presentable and clean.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Limited Biloxi Beach? Share your experiences!