“Biloxi” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
East Peoria, United States
“Biloxi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Awesome hotel, with an awesome staff. The staff is very supportive of the management so the quality comes from the top down! The rooms were clean and recently renovated, the entire property was well kept. The staff was great to deal with, front desk, breakfast staff, maintenance.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BrandonTurner, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review of our hotel. I am glad that you found our staff to be awesome as well as the entire hotel. I have shared your comments with our team and let them know how great of a job they do. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are back in the Biloxi area. Thanks again for the great review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Biloxi, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Hotel is very nice, clean and safe. Internet speeds, wireless in rooms, are not as fast as you might need for some business applications or videos. Good restaurants within proximity to this location. Overall a very good hotel!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad you found our hotel to be quite, clean, and safe. I am sorry you found the internet to be a little slow, sometimes on busy nights it can get bogged down. We try to stay on top of it and make sure we keep our bandwidth up to meet the demands of business travelers and those who enjoy streaming videos. I hope that when you are back in the area, you will choose to stay with us again. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review of our hotel.
Coppell, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We arrived after 10 PM and were very happy that the hotel was just off the main highway, but convenient to the entire area. The rooms were very nice & the staff was extremely personable. Hotel was very close to downtown Ocean Springs and convenient to beach as well.

Room Tip: Rooms on back are quieter
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. It is great to hear you found our hotel to be convenient for you during your travel. I am glad you found our hotel to be clean and our staff to be personable. We do have a great team here at our hotel. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to having you stay with us again.
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I visited Biloxi on a personal trip; a close friend is stationed at Keesler. This hotel is easy to find, and in a great location. The property is clean and has a very modern feel. The beds are extremely comfortable and the rooms are a very accommodating size. I was completely satisfied with this hotel. But the thing that made this stay amazing was the staff! From the Helpful Breakfast Attendant to the Wonderful General Manager, every person I interacted with was friendly, caring, and very personable. In particular though, Laura at the front desk, WOW, what a great addition to the already outstanding staff. She was always smiling, and went out of her way to make sure I was taken care of. I would stay at this hotel again based on her customer service alone! The fact that the property was incredible and the other staff members were magnificent was an added bonus.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to right this awesome review of our hotel. I am glad you found our hotel and staff to be comfortable and accomodating. I have shared your review with our team members and also recogized Laura for the outstanding service she provided. We are very fortunate to have such a great team that understands the importance of taking care of our guest. Thanks again for such a great review and we look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area.
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

When traveling I always start my search for a hotel with Hampton Inn if there is one in the area, as I've come to trust the brand, and know that I will be comfortable staying at one of their properties. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. We were only in the area for one day en route to a family function, as our son loves the beach, and this hotel is around six (6) traffic lights from the water. This location didn't let me down, as the grounds and the interior were very clean. I was very satisfied with our room from the decor to the comfortable mattress. I would say that the carpet must have been replaced recently, as there wasn't any odor, nor any stains, which is one of my pet peeves. I would also like to point out that the duvet covers (which I always remove) were white (which is unusual for a hotel) and appeared to be brand new, although a note left by the cleaning staff pointed out that they were freshly cleaned for our arrival, and it was apparent. The hotel was quiet and we didn't even hear any of the guests on our floor once we retired for the evening. The continental breakfast included fresh fruit, danish/waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal/oatmeal, and yogurt, which should include somethig for everyone in the family. The only reason I didn't give an "excellent" review has more to do with the person at the front desk who checked us in, and less to do with the hotel. When we arrived (after a day on the road and at the beach) we were pretty tired and eager to check in, freshen up, and rest. Well, there was only one employee at the front desk, and although she was assisting another customer upon our arrival, she didn't take the time to greet us, not even after around five minutes of waiting. So I decided to return to the car to gather our things in the hopes that when I returned the other customer's issue whould have been sorted out. Well, it wasn't, and the front desk clerk, with me, and by then other customers waiting to check in, never offered an "I'll be right with you", or a "sorry for the delay" at any point. Although she was friendly when it was our turn to check in, she seemed a bit frazzled from having to do check ins and answer calls from prospective hotel guests looking for rooms only to tell them that the hotel was completely booked. That being said, my overall experience with this hotel was positive, and I plan to return in the future. A great value and with cleanliness at the top of my list this hotel did not disappoint.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
BrandonTurner, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Wow, thank you so much for the great review of our hotel. It is always great to hear when our guest have such a wonderful experience while staying with us. I am glad that the location fit the needs of you and your family. I hate to hear that your check in experience was a little slower than normal, and i will be sure to share your feedback with our front desk employees so that we can be sure to acknowledge each of those guest waiting in line. Other than that, it sounds like you had a wonderful stay, and I am glad you took notice of our note letting you know that all of our bedding is fresh and clean for every guest. Again, thank you so much for the wonderful review, and we look forward to having you stay with us again when you are back in the area.
Houston, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially the lady in the breakfast area! Our room was clean, but a little small compared to other King Bed/Study rooms at other locations. With two teenagers who are adult sized, it was a little cramped. The outdoor pool was small, but very clean. The location was perfect...right off I-10. So, it was easy to just pull off the highway and pull into the hotel! Would definitely stay there again!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BrandonTurner, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. Nicole was the breakfast attendant during your stay and I will be sure to share your comments with her and the entire staff. I am also happy you found the the location to be perfect for you and we definantly look forward to having you stay with us again when you are back in the area. Thanks again for the great review!!
Gretna, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Very nice place close to the Malls and great places to eat We are from the New Orleans area and like to get out of town once in a while with out Driving a Great distance from New Orleans We had dinner at Aunt Jenny's Love there Fried Catfish we can get sea food here in New Orleans but Pond Raised Catfish comes for the Mississippi Gulf Coast

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am glad you found our hotel to be in a great location that fit you and your family's needs while you were in town. We do have some great restaurants and shopping close by and I am glad to see that you and your family were able to enjoy our area. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are back in town. Thanks again for the review!

Been to Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!