“Very nice place!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Mobile, Alabama
“Very nice place!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I visited this property 06/02-06/05. I was celebrating my 2nd year wedding anniversary. It's basically 10 minutes from everything. The beaches, casinos, malls, and restaurants are all nearby. The only thing was everytime I went to the front desk in the evening, no one was there. Either they were in the breakfast area eating and watching TV or in what I assume to be the laundry room near the elevator. Other than that, I really enjoyed my stay. The convenience store and the Mcdonalds in walking distance was great as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
BrandonTurner, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us while celebrating your anniversary. We are located in a great area with easy access to the interstate as well as all the local restaurants, beaches, and attractions. I do aplogize for you having to wait for someone at the front desk. Unfortunantly, there are times when the front desk associate has to step away from the front desk to either go back to the laundry room or perhaps run to the kitchen to bake some fresh cookies. Thank you again for the survey and we look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.

153 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We made reservations in Biloxi on our way to Louisiana to a family reunion at the Hampton Inn and absolutely loved our experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and so were the guests. The hotel accommodations were awesome, and rated 4 stars! It was in a great location in proximity to the beach area. I will stay here on my next return to the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BrandonTurner, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am glad you loved your experience with us, and that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We pride ourselves on providing great service and clean rooms for all our guest. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you return to the area. Thanks again for the great review.
River Ridge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I never stayed at a Hampton Inn prior to my visit. I was surprised by the quality service and accommodations provided. My room was a nice size, with a huge bed and sofa. The room was clean and the staff were great. The breakfast was tasty as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the great review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that your first experience with Hampton Inn was a great one. I am glad you found the service and accomodations to be high quality. We pride ourselves on providing each of our guest with a wonderful experience. I hope that you will continue to choose Hampton Inns while traveling, and of course we look forward to having you with us again if you are back in the area. Thanks again for taking the time to write this great review.
Biloxi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This Hampton is conveniently located off highway with easy access to beaches and businesses. Enjoyed the local restaurants in a very pleasant small town atmosphere. Great entertainment at the nearby casinos.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am glad to hear our convenient location worked great for you while you were in town. We are lucky to have such great restaurants and entertainment in our area. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Excellent stay, clean comfortable, convenient. Stayed to visit family. I would say the only "down" to this stay was that I didn't see any hotel staff on duty at night. We had never experienced this before, especially at a Hampton Inn...other than that, excellent.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am glad to hear you had an excellent stay and found the hotel to be convenient. You mentioned you did not see hotel staff during the night. We do keep the hotel staffed 24 hours a day. The front desk attendant may have had to step away from the desk for a brief moment. Thanks again for taking the time to leave these great comments, and we look foward to seeing you again when you are back in the area.
Shreveport, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is an older Hampton Inn. It has been remodeled inside, but the room air was not great. The desk in the room was way too large for the room, crammed against the wall against the bed. The depth of the desk was almost half the length of the bed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BrandonTurner, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I hate to hear that your stay was just ok, but I understand about the room layout. The room that you were in was a handicap king, so the configuration of the desk and the bed does make that area a little tight. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again, and we can make sure that you are able to stay in a standard king instead of the handicap king. Thanks again for the review and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
Independence, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We were led to believe the hotel was on the Gulf. About three miles away. Food was ok. Check in crew was very nice. Had some concerns for our auto security. I would recommend this hotel again. Next time I would be a little more selective of location if I wanted to be on the gulf.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BrandonTurner, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am sorry that you were led to believe our hotel was on the Gulf, but I am glad you would recommend our hotel again. Hopefully it will ease your mind that we have never had any incidents in our parking lot involving someones car being messed with. With our location right off the interstate and all the lighting from our parking lot and the businesses around us, we have never had to deal with those issues. Thanks again for writing this review. We look forward to having you stay with us again if you are in the area.

Been to Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!