“Biloxi/Ocean Springs lodging” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Lake Charles, United States
“Biloxi/Ocean Springs lodging”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Hampton Inn was conveniently located (for us) near I-10. Accomodations were typically Hampton Inn: clean facilities, polite and efficient staff, comfortable room. From our perspective, the only deficiency is the absence of walk-to resturants; only fast-food resturants are near-by.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BrandonTurner, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and glad you found our location to be convenient for your travels as well as our hotel clean and the staff polite and courteous. It is unfortunate that we do not have many restaurant options within walking distance, but with just a couple of minutes drive, there are many local and chain restaurants that are awesome. I hope that you choose to stay with us again when you are in the area. Thanks again for the great review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We needed a hotel after midnight; I called from the expressway and was told there were rooms available. Thirty minutes later, we checked in. The hotel clerk was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is very conveniently located off the interstate. We stayed in a first floor room. The room was clean and smelled good. The bed was very comfy. The next morning we enjoyed a nice complimentary breakfast. I've always had good experiences with Hampton Inn and this visit was no exception!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BrandonTurner, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am glad that you found our hotel to be convenient for you and that we were able to accomodate your needs. I am also glad that you found the room to be clean and fresh and the bed to be comfortable. Its great to hear that Hampton Inn continues to meet your expectation and deliver the quality and comfort that you expect from such a great brand. Again, thank you for the review, and I hope we see you again then next time you are in the area.
Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Excellent stay in Ocean Springs. Nice little community with excellent downtown area. Short drive to the beach. Great for families!! Hotel staff was extremely helpful and friendly! Room was very clean and bed was comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013
BrandonTurner, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your visit to Ocean Springs and our hotel. I am pleased that our staff was helpful and courteous and that you found our rooms to be clean and bed comfortable. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. Thanks again for the kind review, and we look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and sister spent 2 nites there.Loved the beds, slept well. Both liked the
"breakfast to go" package. Good location for the things they were doing. Hotel staff
was coutreous and helpful. Will use again if in area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am glad that your wife and sister enjoyed their stay with us. Its great to hear they slept well and were pleased with the service they received from our staff. I will be sure to share these comments with our team. Thanks again for for the great review!!
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Updated-stylish-clean room, comfortable bed, hot breakfast, quiet location, and very polite & helpful employees. Convenient to Ocean Springs shops and Biloxi casinos without paying outrageous prices. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Thank you for this great review of our hotel. I am glad you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable and our staff to be friendly. They do a great job everyday ensuring our guests have the best stay possible. I will be sure to share this review with all of our employees. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in town. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review!
baton rouge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Stay was great!!!!!!!!!!! I have stayed several time and services exceeded my expectation every time. Great location and rooms are so clean and nice. General Manager answered all questions and made my reservation so personally. Our group stayed at the hotel during a basketball tournament.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am glad I was able to assist you with your reservation and that our staff continues to exeed your expectations on a consistant basis. I will be sure to share this great review with our team. Thanks again, and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future when you are back in the area.
Mooresville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Both my wife and I were tired after a long drive, and so is this hotel. Good location and generally good Hampton features but feels a bit dated. An uncomfortable mattress on one bed in our room did not help the situation. I think I would explore some of the other options in this area in the future. Great little town to eat, shop and explore.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. I do understand that there were some issues that you were disappointed with while staying with us. I truly apologize if you found our hotel to be dated. I do thank you for bringing the issues you mentioned in your review to my attention. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and I assure you that your comments will only help us improve our hotel.

Please accept our sincere apologies and we hope that next time you are in town; you consider staying with us again.