“Great stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and sister spent 2 nites there.Loved the beds, slept well. Both liked the
"breakfast to go" package. Good location for the things they were doing. Hotel staff
was coutreous and helpful. Will use again if in area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
BrandonTurner, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am glad that your wife and sister enjoyed their stay with us. Its great to hear they slept well and were pleased with the service they received from our staff. I will be sure to share these comments with our team. Thanks again for for the great review!!

169 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Updated-stylish-clean room, comfortable bed, hot breakfast, quiet location, and very polite & helpful employees. Convenient to Ocean Springs shops and Biloxi casinos without paying outrageous prices. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Thank you for this great review of our hotel. I am glad you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable and our staff to be friendly. They do a great job everyday ensuring our guests have the best stay possible. I will be sure to share this review with all of our employees. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in town. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review!
baton rouge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Stay was great!!!!!!!!!!! I have stayed several time and services exceeded my expectation every time. Great location and rooms are so clean and nice. General Manager answered all questions and made my reservation so personally. Our group stayed at the hotel during a basketball tournament.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am glad I was able to assist you with your reservation and that our staff continues to exeed your expectations on a consistant basis. I will be sure to share this great review with our team. Thanks again, and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future when you are back in the area.
Mooresville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Both my wife and I were tired after a long drive, and so is this hotel. Good location and generally good Hampton features but feels a bit dated. An uncomfortable mattress on one bed in our room did not help the situation. I think I would explore some of the other options in this area in the future. Great little town to eat, shop and explore.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. I do understand that there were some issues that you were disappointed with while staying with us. I truly apologize if you found our hotel to be dated. I do thank you for bringing the issues you mentioned in your review to my attention. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and I assure you that your comments will only help us improve our hotel.

Please accept our sincere apologies and we hope that next time you are in town; you consider staying with us again.
Asheville, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We were just stopping for the night on a 1200-mile trip, and we didn't want to spend a lot of money or get too far from the interstate. So, we shied away from the hotels on the beach in favor of this older Hampton Inn by the interstate at the Ocean Springs exit. The room was a little small compared with Hampton's newer properties, but the room quality was the same you'd expect at any of this chain's hotels. The decor looked fairly recent and was in excellent repair. And, most important, it had the usual Hampton bed (which fits my AARP-eligible bones very well).

The breakfast was Hampton's normal fare -- quite adequate and served in an attractive setting. The front desk staff was friendly both on check in and check out.

Access from I-10 is easy and the hotel is visible even before you make your exit. There are fast food restaurants and gas stations in the immediate vicinity.

The best part of this was the price. We got this for around $95. Other hotels in the area were in the $115 to $125 range.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly during both your check in and check out. They do a great job each and every day. It is hard to beat the Hampton beds, and its good to hear they fit you just right!! Our breakfast team does a great job keeping the breakfast area clean and stocked. I will be sure to share this review with all of our departments so they will know their hard work does not go unnoticed. Thanks again for writing these great comments, and we look forward to having you stay with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Things were what we expected from a Hampton Hotel. Always clean and comfy! This one was quite so I had a good nights sleep, even though it was near an interstate highway. The free breakfast is always a time saver when your ready to explore the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write this survey regarding your stay. We are always glad to here when our guest are satisfied and find our hotel to meet or exceed what they have come to expect from Hampton Inn. Even though we are located in a close proximety to the interstate, we are still just far enough so that our guest do not experience excessive noise. Thanks again for this review, and we look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.
Goose Creek, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

When I called about not having any connectivity, wireless or LAN, I was told that they had been having problems with "my room" a few days ago but thought they had it corrected. I asked what help the hotel could provide to help in this situation and was told that I would have to contact the service provider, which I thought to be very strange. Why would a hotel guest have to call the hotels internet service provider? I have no authority to request service from them. I asked if I could be moved to a different room where there was no issues with the connectivity and was told that the hotel was completely full which I found very hard to believe based on the amount of foot traffic in the lobby area. This absolutely did not make my stay feel enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced with the wireless internet. Our guest room internet is managed through the Hilton Stay Connected program, and they do provide 24/7 customer support for guest experiencing issues. This can sometimes be due to a firewall on a computer, or can be an issue with a certain access point in the hotel. In order for the issue to be corrected promptly, we do request that our guest call the 800 number so that the support team can help troubleshoot the problem. I know this can sometimes be an inconvenience, and I do sincerely apologize. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

Been to Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!