We were just stopping for the night on a 1200-mile trip, and we didn't want to spend a lot of money or get too far from the interstate. So, we shied away from the hotels on the beach in favor of this older Hampton Inn by the interstate at the Ocean Springs exit. The room was a little small compared with Hampton's newer properties, but the room quality was the same you'd expect at any of this chain's hotels. The decor looked fairly recent and was in excellent repair. And, most important, it had the usual Hampton bed (which fits my AARP-eligible bones very well).
The breakfast was Hampton's normal fare -- quite adequate and served in an attractive setting. The front desk staff was friendly both on check in and check out.
Access from I-10 is easy and the hotel is visible even before you make your exit. There are fast food restaurants and gas stations in the immediate vicinity.
The best part of this was the price. We got this for around $95. Other hotels in the area were in the $115 to $125 range.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs Hotel
- Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs Hotel Biloxi
- Hampton Inn Biloxi
- Biloxi Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Biloxi/Ocean Springs, MS is located in the heart of historic downtown Ocean Springs and close to the Gulf Island National Seashore. You'll be sure to enjoy your stay in one of our 71 guest rooms and suites featuring free high-speed internet access, 32” flat-screen TVs, and our clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.