“MawandPaw” 5 of 5 stars

HHonors Double Points!
Ranked #5 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
“MawandPaw”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Things were what we expected from a Hampton Hotel. Always clean and comfy! This one was quite so I had a good nights sleep, even though it was near an interstate highway. The free breakfast is always a time saver when your ready to explore the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this survey regarding your stay. We are always glad to here when our guest are satisfied and find our hotel to meet or exceed what they have come to expect from Hampton Inn. Even though we are located in a close proximety to the interstate, we are still just far enough so that our guest do not experience excessive noise. Thanks again for this review, and we look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Goose Creek, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

When I called about not having any connectivity, wireless or LAN, I was told that they had been having problems with "my room" a few days ago but thought they had it corrected. I asked what help the hotel could provide to help in this situation and was told that I would have to contact the service provider, which I thought to be very strange. Why would a hotel guest have to call the hotels internet service provider? I have no authority to request service from them. I asked if I could be moved to a different room where there was no issues with the connectivity and was told that the hotel was completely full which I found very hard to believe based on the amount of foot traffic in the lobby area. This absolutely did not make my stay feel enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced with the wireless internet. Our guest room internet is managed through the Hilton Stay Connected program, and they do provide 24/7 customer support for guest experiencing issues. This can sometimes be due to a firewall on a computer, or can be an issue with a certain access point in the hotel. In order for the issue to be corrected promptly, we do request that our guest call the 800 number so that the support team can help troubleshoot the problem. I know this can sometimes be an inconvenience, and I do sincerely apologize. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.
Fort Myers, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights in March. I loved it! I checked in at 3am and sometimes when you checkin that late, it's hit or miss. The girl that checked me in was so pleasant and efficient. The room was clean and comfortable and everything you would expect from a quality Hampton Inn. I didn't eat the breakfast, but it looked good and the breakfast area was clean. I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed March 2013
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write this great review of our hotel. I am glad you found your check-in experience at 3 AM to be pleasent. Our staff does a fantastic job at keeping our hotel clean and comfortable for every guest, and I am glad that we were able provide the level of quality service that you have come to expect with Hampton Inn. We definetly look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area!! Thanks again for the wonderful review!
Alpharetta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We stayed over a weekend for a lacrosse tournament. I stayed here after looking at the reviews for other nearby hotels. Clearly I made the right choice as everyone that stayed elsewhere had a complaint about their hotel. I checked in with points and received a drink and snack for my status; they even did the same for the guy I carpooled with even though he was not a HHonors member. The room was clean and the hotel was quiet. One of the keyboard on the two computers in the lobby area had a key sticking on the keyboard but otherwise worked fine and was convenient. The breakfast area was busy but the staff was super friendly and kept up with restocking the food and emptying the trash--not an easy task when teams of kids and parents cycle through at the same time. My son wished they had bacon vs. sausage and they ran out of syrup one day. Otherwise, everything was excellent at breakfast with a good choice of hot food, cold cereal, and fresh fruit. If we return to this tournament I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Walking distance to fast food and Dennys and only one exit away from a shopping center and typical c...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for this great review. I am glad you found our hotel to be clean and quiet and our staff to be so helpful. It can sometimes be a challenge when large groups are in house to keep up with everything at breakfast so it is great to hear that we were able to do that. I have taken care of the issue with the key sticking on the keyboard in our business center. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again if you return to the area. Thanks again for taking the time to write this wonderful review.
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed at this Hampton Inn for 76 days on military orders. I could not be impressed with the facility and the employees. The breakfast was great with plenty of options and staff is always helpful. The only thing I am disappointed about there being no laundry facility, so I had to pay for laundry service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Hi Anne!! We enjoyed having you stay with us while you were in town on military orders. I am glad you had a great stay. We do have a great team here, and they always work hard to ensure our guest have a good experience at our hotel. I do apologize for the laundry issue. I know that it was an inconvenience to have to pay for the laundry service, but I hope you found it to be quality service. Thanks for taking the time to write this great review of our hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in town for military orders or just a getaway.
Opp, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great stay! Staff was really helpful. Quiet and clean. Only minutes from Biloxi. We had to leave before our second night stay due to illness in family. Staff was very accommodating. Breakfast was great. Dinning area very clean.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review of our hotel. I hate that you had to leave early, but we understand those things happen. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and I am glad you found our staff to be enjoyable and the hotel and breakfast area clean. I will be sure to share this review with our team, as they enjoy reading the great reviews our guest write. Thanks again, and we look forward to having you stay with us again.
TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed one night at this Hampton Inn. It was what we expected which is why we stay at Hamptons. The breakfast was better than most though. It had the standards but everything was hot and displayed well. We expecially liked the hot oatmeal (not instant) with dried fruits and nuts and the fresh cut up fruit (melons, pineapple, grapes). They also had bowls of apples, bananas, and oranges. The standard omlets and processed meats were there too. The room was clean as expected - not the corners but my guess is that hotels don't provide a wand for the housekeeping vacuums. There were restaurants nearby for dinner. The staff was friendly and they had cookies out in the evening. They had an outdoor pool but it was very cold so we didn't use it. The fitness room was very good. It even had weighted balls, a mat, cleaning cloths to wipe down the machines after use. Hamptons don't provide water to their members like Holiday Inn Express does but we were happy with the stay and would return to this hotel if traveling in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for writing this review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to hear you enjoyed our breakast and found our staff to be helpful. Our team tries to go above and beyond and provide the best service possible. I will be sure to share these great comments with them. Everyone loves our fresh baked cookies in the evenings. They make the lobby smell great when they come out of the oven. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review and we hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Been to Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!