We stayed over a weekend for a lacrosse tournament. I stayed here after looking at the reviews for other nearby hotels. Clearly I made the right choice as everyone that stayed elsewhere had a complaint about their hotel. I checked in with points and received a drink and snack for my status; they even did the same for the guy I carpooled with even though he was not a HHonors member. The room was clean and the hotel was quiet. One of the keyboard on the two computers in the lobby area had a key sticking on the keyboard but otherwise worked fine and was convenient. The breakfast area was busy but the staff was super friendly and kept up with restocking the food and emptying the trash--not an easy task when teams of kids and parents cycle through at the same time. My son wished they had bacon vs. sausage and they ran out of syrup one day. Otherwise, everything was excellent at breakfast with a good choice of hot food, cold cereal, and fresh fruit. If we return to this tournament I would definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs Hotel
- Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs Hotel Biloxi
- Hampton Inn Biloxi
- Biloxi Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Biloxi/Ocean Springs, MS is located in the heart of historic downtown Ocean Springs and close to the Gulf Island National Seashore. You'll be sure to enjoy your stay in one of our 71 guest rooms and suites featuring free high-speed internet access, 32” flat-screen TVs, and our clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.