“During our continental breakfast the staff sang for us! It was a great experience! Thanks Ocean Springs!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs

HHonors Double Points!
Ranked #8 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

During our continental breakfast the staff sang for us! It was a great experience! The hotel is located just off of I-10 which is very convenient. Plenty of parking and the hotel was neat and well maintained. Thanks Ocean Springs!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your entertainment from Kela and James during breakfast. They told me about their singing for the guest during breakfast and I thought it was great. They really enjoy their jobs, and they love to show it to our guest. As you stated, our location is very convenient to most everywhere on the coast. Thanks again for this great review and we look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Savannah, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Clean and beds were comfortable. Pillows needed help but luckily I had my own pillow. Breakfast needed some help but had lots of choices but nothing really great. Evening staff was not that friendly but the morning staff made up for it.

I would stay there again.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am glad that you found our hotel to be clean and our beds to be comfortable. We get a lot of compliments regarding the comfort of our beds. It is also good to hear that you found our morning staff to be friendly and helpful. We also normally get great feedback regarding our evening staff as well, so I am disappointed to hear that that was not your experience. I do apologize for that and have addressed it with our team. Thanks again and we look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.
Coldspring, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

We love Hampton Inns because they are consistently excellent. This room was super clean; I felt so comfy in such a place. The breakfast was good and ample, healthy, and good. The room is very quiet too.

• Stayed February 2013
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. We are please to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and comfy. That is what our team works so hard for each and every day. I am glad you found the breakfast to be good and our rooms to be quiet. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area. Thanks again!!
Philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

This hotel is consistent with other Hampton Inns we have visited. It was clean, the staff was friendly, the breakfast was pretty good. There are a few fast food restaurants and a gas station/mini-store just across the parking lot. I wouldn't stay here if I were looking for a resort, but we were on our way from Atlanta to Houston and the hotel is just off I-10.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for this review of our hotel. I am glad to hear you found our hotel to be clean, and our staff to be so friendly. We take a lot of pride in our cleanliness and service, and it is always great to hear when our guest notice. We are in a very convenient location for those traveling on I-10 like yourself. Thanks again and we look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.
Fort Worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

This Inn appears to be very well run. The staff is extremely friendly and accomodating. The rooms were comfortable and clean. There was coffee always available in the lobby and well as some cookies or candies. Although it is near the Interstate and probably mostly occupied by folks for only one night stays, the staff made everyone feel at home. The breakfast was more than adequate with a selection of both hot and cold items to suit everyone's taste. It is defintely a nice place to stop over on a long trip. We were there for four nights and would happily stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I am glad that you had such a great experience at our hotel. I will be sure to share this review with our staff, as I do all others. It is always great to hear when our guest talk about how our staff treats them like family. I am glad you enjoyed the hot coffee and cookies in the lobby. Those are always a favorite. Thanks again and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
Dahlonega
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

This Hotel was wonderful. Very Clean and well kept. The king bed was comfortable. Had a great selection of foods to choose from for breakfast. The front staff was very helpful. The Night Staffer Steve was Great.Sometimes it is very hard to find an employee that really cares but he was the best. I would recommend this hotel to anyone having to travel to this area. What I like as well is that in the Lobby you can get Hot coffee, Hot chocolate and Hot tea anytime in the evening, Also in the evening you can get fresh baked cookies in the lobby.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for this great review of our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our wonderful beds and great breakfast. Steve is indeed a wonderful employee. I will be sure to let him know about this review and post it on our board for all our staff to see. We appreciate you staying with us and recommending our hotel to others. We look forward to seeing you again!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Once again, I picked Hampton Ocean Springs to stay while I visited my family. Stayed on 3rd floor - facing McDonald's but not too noisy. One night had boy's soccer team staying and they were a bit rowdy. One call to front desk and problems solved.
Because of back problems, I need lots of pillows to prop myself up. Amanda on the night shift went above and beyond the call of duty to find me extra pillows! Major kudos to Amanda!
(Note - why not keep extra pillows with housekeeping?)

Breakfast was free but just ok. With so many places to eat, this wasn't a problem for me.
Everything else was great - housekeeper James also did outstanding job at supplying me with plenty of coffee.
Don't waste your money staying at a noisy casino hotel - stay at Hampton and use the money you save to gamble or eat great food!
I'll be back to Hampton, every time I come to the Mississippi Gulf Coast!

Room Tip: even numbered rooms would be better
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you so much for this great review of our hotel. We are very pleased to know that you chose to stay with us again on your return visit. I am glad to hear that our front desk was able to take care of your concerns right away regarding the noise. I will pass the kudos along to Amanda for taking care of the extra pillows for you. She always tries to go above and beyond for our guest. I will also let James know you appreciated him taking care of your room and that you enjoyed the supply of coffee. Thanks again for the wonderful review, and we do look forward to having you stay with us everytime you visit the MS Gulf Coast.