Once again, I picked Hampton Ocean Springs to stay while I visited my family. Stayed on 3rd floor - facing McDonald's but not too noisy. One night had boy's soccer team staying and they were a bit rowdy. One call to front desk and problems solved.
Because of back problems, I need lots of pillows to prop myself up. Amanda on the night shift went above and beyond the call of duty to find me extra pillows! Major kudos to Amanda!
(Note - why not keep extra pillows with housekeeping?)
Breakfast was free but just ok. With so many places to eat, this wasn't a problem for me.
Everything else was great - housekeeper James also did outstanding job at supplying me with plenty of coffee.
Don't waste your money staying at a noisy casino hotel - stay at Hampton and use the money you save to gamble or eat great food!
I'll be back to Hampton, every time I come to the Mississippi Gulf Coast!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs Hotel
- Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs Hotel Biloxi
- Hampton Inn Biloxi
- Biloxi Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Biloxi/Ocean Springs, MS is located in the heart of historic downtown Ocean Springs and close to the Gulf Island National Seashore. You'll be sure to enjoy your stay in one of our 71 guest rooms and suites featuring free high-speed internet access, 32” flat-screen TVs, and our clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.