“2nd Visit this year - still the one!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
HHonors Double Points!
Ranked #8 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“2nd Visit this year - still the one!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Once again, I picked Hampton Ocean Springs to stay while I visited my family. Stayed on 3rd floor - facing McDonald's but not too noisy. One night had boy's soccer team staying and they were a bit rowdy. One call to front desk and problems solved.
Because of back problems, I need lots of pillows to prop myself up. Amanda on the night shift went above and beyond the call of duty to find me extra pillows! Major kudos to Amanda!
(Note - why not keep extra pillows with housekeeping?)

Breakfast was free but just ok. With so many places to eat, this wasn't a problem for me.
Everything else was great - housekeeper James also did outstanding job at supplying me with plenty of coffee.
Don't waste your money staying at a noisy casino hotel - stay at Hampton and use the money you save to gamble or eat great food!
I'll be back to Hampton, every time I come to the Mississippi Gulf Coast!

Room Tip: even numbered rooms would be better
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you so much for this great review of our hotel. We are very pleased to know that you chose to stay with us again on your return visit. I am glad to hear that our front desk was able to take care of your concerns right away regarding the noise. I will pass the kudos along to Amanda for taking care of the extra pillows for you. She always tries to go above and beyond for our guest. I will also let James know you appreciated him taking care of your room and that you enjoyed the supply of coffee. Thanks again for the wonderful review, and we do look forward to having you stay with us everytime you visit the MS Gulf Coast.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Stayed 2 nights over 2 weeks. Had different rooms each visit. Both rooms had excellent beds and bedding. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The breakfasts were good. Had a disappointing stay at a Hampton in Shreveport, but was pleased with this hotel. It is probably newer than the Shreveport hotel. Here again the towels were nothing to brag about, but they were serviceable. The staff was pleasant and the location is very convenient to i-10 This hotel was worth a return visit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed our wonderful beds!! It is also always great to hear when our guest talk about the cleanliness of our hotel in such a positve manner. Our staff really takes pride in their work, and I love sharing feedback with them when our guest mention that in our reviews. I am also glad you found the staff pleasant, as we try to provide the best customer service to each of our guest. Thanks again for this great review and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

This hotel was amazing, for the money, competitive with higher end chains. I would recommend this particular one to all.

It is super clean and as soon as you walk into the lobby, depending on what time of day it is, you either smell super fresh or fresh baked cookies!! I have never seen that before. Baked right there and put out on covered trays in the lobby to help yourself. Smells fantastic and welcoming. The breakfast area is very pretty and was the first hotel we stayed at, including the continental breakfast that actually had fresh melons and grapes, something other than apples and bananas. Unfortunately, on the second morning we were there, there wasn't any and I was disappointed but it was there, as advertised, one of the days anyway.

The room, the bedding, the bathroom, all super clean and the bed was very comfortable. They have a nice little pool with tables and lounge chairs. The lounge chairs were the most comfortable of any of the 5 hotels we stayed at on this trip!! The staff were very friendly and they have a great operation going here, I would highly recommend it!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
WOW!!! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write these great comments about our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed everything about our hotel from the fresh baked cookies, to the free HOT breakfast, and the pool. It is great to hear that you enjoyed everything inside the room as well and our WONDERFUL staff. I will be sharing this review with them letting them know their hard work pays off and that our guest really do notice. Thanks again and we hope you come back and see us!!!!
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stayed at this Hampton for several days. Amanda at the Front Desk could not have been friendlier or more accomodating. Room was immaculate. Wi FI worked without a glitch. Great comfy beds. I will be back!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you so much for this awesome review of our hotel. I am glad that you found our staff - especially Amanda - to be so friendly and accomodating. I will be sure to share this review with her. It is great to hear that you found our rooms to be immaculate and that you enjoyed our complimentary wi-fi and our comfy beds. Our staff works really hard keeping our hotel clean and fresh for every guest. Thank you again and we look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.
Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I chose this hotel by price, and because I prefer to stay at Hampton Inn when possible. It was a better value than the other Hampton Inns in Gulfport or Biloxi. Two items made this a less than stellar visit: There is no desk for workspace in the rooms, and that meant that, two, finding places to plug in my electronics for work and charging was awkward. There was a table and several side chairs available, which meant that the rooms are better set up for vacationers. Everything else was exactly what I expect with this chain: great beds, good breakfast, great service.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review regarding your stay. It sounds like you stayed in one of our rooms with two beds. Those rooms do have a side table with two chairs, however they do not have a desk. Our king rooms do have desk and they also have extra outlets, so if workspace is needed, the king rooms are definantly the best way to go. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and that you received great service. I will be sharing your comments with our staff. Thanks again for taking the time to leave your comments and I hope you stay with us again when you are in the area.
Karachi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I have really seen very few places where we find such clean rooms and specially there are some places where the cleaning takes place only on the more exposed areas. The staff usually avoid the corners and some of those areas where it is a little difficult to clean. There is a habit of my mother which is good or bad I dont know but it is that what ever place we go either to have lunch or to stay, she always checks the cleanliness of that particular place and of she finds any problem, she always complains to the management and the staff. Hampton was really a good experience even for my mother as well. She really did mention me about certain things which I myself noted afterwards. the rooms were cleaned good and the staff was fantastic. There was no any extraordinary cleanliness but still it was an amazing experience for me and my family.

Room Tip: Check the A/C first before you except the room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
What a great review. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your stay. I will be sharing your review with our staff, especially our housekeeping department. They will be trhilled to see that there hard work and dedication is really noticed by our guest. They take great pride in their work, and it is always great to hear when a guest takes notice. Thanks again for this wonderful review. I hope you stay with us again in the future!!
Voorhees, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Nice comfy bed! Room was pretty clean. Staff was great. Breakfast to go was good. Speedy speedy checkin! Fast food so close you can walk across the parking lot.

Nice hotel. I have nothing else to say so I am typing this to meet the 200 characters required.

Room Tip: not 204 as it faces the McDonald's drive thru! The drapes shut out the light and noise though...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It is great to share these positive comments with our staff and let them know their hard work pays off in the form of a satisfied guest. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast to go and that we were able to give you a speedy and efficient check-in. I hope that you stay with us again when you are in the area. Thanks again!!

Been to Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!