“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Canada
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

This hotel was amazing, for the money, competitive with higher end chains. I would recommend this particular one to all.

It is super clean and as soon as you walk into the lobby, depending on what time of day it is, you either smell super fresh or fresh baked cookies!! I have never seen that before. Baked right there and put out on covered trays in the lobby to help yourself. Smells fantastic and welcoming. The breakfast area is very pretty and was the first hotel we stayed at, including the continental breakfast that actually had fresh melons and grapes, something other than apples and bananas. Unfortunately, on the second morning we were there, there wasn't any and I was disappointed but it was there, as advertised, one of the days anyway.

The room, the bedding, the bathroom, all super clean and the bed was very comfortable. They have a nice little pool with tables and lounge chairs. The lounge chairs were the most comfortable of any of the 5 hotels we stayed at on this trip!! The staff were very friendly and they have a great operation going here, I would highly recommend it!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pawpals16
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
WOW!!! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write these great comments about our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed everything about our hotel from the fresh baked cookies, to the free HOT breakfast, and the pool. It is great to hear that you enjoyed everything inside the room as well and our WONDERFUL staff. I will be sharing this review with them letting them know their hard work pays off and that our guest really do notice. Thanks again and we hope you come back and see us!!!!

Ocean Springs, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stayed at this Hampton for several days. Amanda at the Front Desk could not have been friendlier or more accomodating. Room was immaculate. Wi FI worked without a glitch. Great comfy beds. I will be back!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you so much for this awesome review of our hotel. I am glad that you found our staff - especially Amanda - to be so friendly and accomodating. I will be sure to share this review with her. It is great to hear that you found our rooms to be immaculate and that you enjoyed our complimentary wi-fi and our comfy beds. Our staff works really hard keeping our hotel clean and fresh for every guest. Thank you again and we look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.
Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I chose this hotel by price, and because I prefer to stay at Hampton Inn when possible. It was a better value than the other Hampton Inns in Gulfport or Biloxi. Two items made this a less than stellar visit: There is no desk for workspace in the rooms, and that meant that, two, finding places to plug in my electronics for work and charging was awkward. There was a table and several side chairs available, which meant that the rooms are better set up for vacationers. Everything else was exactly what I expect with this chain: great beds, good breakfast, great service.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Karachi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I have really seen very few places where we find such clean rooms and specially there are some places where the cleaning takes place only on the more exposed areas. The staff usually avoid the corners and some of those areas where it is a little difficult to clean. There is a habit of my mother which is good or bad I dont know but it is that what ever place we go either to have lunch or to stay, she always checks the cleanliness of that particular place and of she finds any problem, she always complains to the management and the staff. Hampton was really a good experience even for my mother as well. She really did mention me about certain things which I myself noted afterwards. the rooms were cleaned good and the staff was fantastic. There was no any extraordinary cleanliness but still it was an amazing experience for me and my family.

Room Tip: Check the A/C first before you except the room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
What a great review. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your stay. I will be sharing your review with our staff, especially our housekeeping department. They will be trhilled to see that there hard work and dedication is really noticed by our guest. They take great pride in their work, and it is always great to hear when a guest takes notice. Thanks again for this wonderful review. I hope you stay with us again in the future!!
Voorhees, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Nice comfy bed! Room was pretty clean. Staff was great. Breakfast to go was good. Speedy speedy checkin! Fast food so close you can walk across the parking lot.

Nice hotel. I have nothing else to say so I am typing this to meet the 200 characters required.

Room Tip: not 204 as it faces the McDonald's drive thru! The drapes shut out the light and noise though...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It is great to share these positive comments with our staff and let them know their hard work pays off in the form of a satisfied guest. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast to go and that we were able to give you a speedy and efficient check-in. I hope that you stay with us again when you are in the area. Thanks again!!
Leander, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Great service by staff at hotel. Room was very clean and fresh! Great breakfast area too.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
DeeDee M, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
We, the management team at Hampton Inn Biloxi/Ocean Springs, would like to express our thanks to you. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to be your “Home Away from Home” and we hope to see you again soon.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Loved this hotel. Stayed here as a stop off for the night. Front desk people were super nice. Room and hotel very clean. Fresh yummy cookies in the lobby!! Great breakfast. Room was very quiet as well, never heard any sounds from other rooms.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
We sincerely appreciated your feedback on your recent stay. It is always wonderful to read how much our guest enjoyed their stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon! And hope you will always make Hampton Inn your first choice.