“IP CASINO RESORT HOTEL IS TERRIFIC” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
New Year, New Savings!
Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Diberville
“IP CASINO RESORT HOTEL IS TERRIFIC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the IP Casino Hotel in Biloxi for two days. It is a marvelous hotel and casino. The hotel staff was great. The hotel room was just beautiful, very clean and we also had an excellent water view. We ate at the buffet. The food was excellent and there was also an excellent variety of food to choose from. We also had an exceptional waitress, which is always a plus. The casino is excellent, so many machines to choose from. It was a great two day visit with the IP Casino. I would recommend this hotel and casino to everyone who wants to have a good time.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
Fitzgerald, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at the IP casino resort spa. I had gotten on here before i had left for my vacation and had read the reviews. Was a little worried when i was seeing bad and some good reviews. But i was willing to give it a try because not all people see things the same way so we went and we are glad we did. I am looking forward to my next visit to your resort spa in Biloxi MS as I will be bringing my family with us next time. The staff in the casino and the restaraunt were all very friendly. Keep the good work up and thank you for a wonderful time.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
Newnan, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2011

This casino has the best of everything, best restaurants, best bar, friendliest check ins. We stayed at another casino to try it out. We will never move again. If we can't stay at IP we will put off our trip until they do have a vacancy. IP, we love you and your staff!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2011

Spent one night at the hotel and 1 1/2 days in the casino. Our room in the hotel was nice but our view was of the rooftop of another building. We tried the buffet, sports bar and cafe and all the food was prepared well. Didn't make any money in the casino but didn't lose too much either so overall would consider the slots as entertaining.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Bella Vista, Ar
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2011

We totally enjoyed our stay! Rooms were clean, room service was awesome & the staff ...some of the friendliest I have ever met. It was my first time visiting the Spa & I will be back. The Casino was fun with something for all of us. This was definitely an enjoyable experience...we might not have won a million, but we felt like we got our moneys worth.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
seneca, sc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2011

Our stay at IP was comped which would lead someone to have a positive bias,
however in this instance I would have given them high ratings even if we were
a paying customer. At check-in, I asked it it was possible to get a room on a
high floor with a view. No problem; we were given a room on the 28th floor
with a beautiful view. The room was very comfortable and was very clean.
Our room attendent was very accommodating to our request for additional
cream and sugar for our morning coffee. Elevators to the 28th floor were
always available and very fast.

We ate at the buffet, lunch one time and dinner another. We were pleased
with the selections as well as the quality of the food. We also ate at the
High Tide Cafe and at the Sports Bar one time. Menu's were appropriate
for the venue and we were pleased with the food and service. We also had
coffee and rolls from the Lobby snack bar.

Our only dissapointment was that the restaurant 32 was closed during all but the
last day of our stay and there was no option for a fixed price or early bird menu
as there had been in previous stays. Also, the concierge was totally ignorant
about "anything" to do with the hotel. Why he's there, I have no idea.

We were quite pleased with our casino experience. Both my wife and I enjoyed
the slot play (didn't win in the end), but at least we got to play alot before they
took the money. Quite a difference from our most recent experiences in LV
were they wanted all your money immediately and could have cared less if you
had any fun. I used to play table games almost exclusively, but the gyrations
they go through with the cards, ie. repeated shuffling, card burying, etc. has
taken away an semblance of orderly play. I have watched dealer after dealer
clear out whole tables of players in BJ, 3 & 4 card poker and Let it Ride. One
good thing was the availability of $5.00 and $10.00 minimum tables.

Overall, we were extremely pleased with our stay.

Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
tallahassee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2011

For several years my sisters and I visit Biloxi Mississippi at least twice. When we visit We always stay at IP. As part of their rewards program IP offers two free nights Sunday- Thursday (excluding major holidays) and if you are a high roller like my sister you may receive two free anytime nights.

When checking in the staff always accommodate us by putting us o the same floor and and giving us rooms close together. The first thing that greets you is your name across the television and Welcome to IP. The rooms are large, clean and spacious and the temperature is adjustable. Refreshments and snacks are available for a reasonable fee. Also provided are complimentary coffee and tea as well as complimentary toiletries.

As part of IP's reward program we receive complimentary buffets and I feel the food is the best out of all the casinos that I've visited in biloxi and Gulfport Mississippi. I've visited almost every casino in biloxi and gulfport and I have found that IP offers the greatest rewards on a continous basis. I've used my rewards card at their gift shops and restaurants.

My favorite gaming entertainment is the slot machines. My experience has been exceptional. I've played the pennies, nickels, quarters and dollar slots. I've hit several small jackpots and I've kept some and brought money home or I've reinvested it to come back for a later time. But my playing has always been enjoyable and I've always won enought to keep me playing. At each casino I visit I have a certain amount that I am willing to spend. IP always exceeds my expectation.

I would truly recommend anyone contemplating a visit to biloxi to stay at the IP Casino Resort and spa. They will truly be rewarded and treated like royalty. IP is also in a great location.

• Stayed December 2010

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!