“Extremely pleased with this stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Special Rates On Suites
Ranked #8 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
seneca, sc
“Extremely pleased with this stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2011

Our stay at IP was comped which would lead someone to have a positive bias,
however in this instance I would have given them high ratings even if we were
a paying customer. At check-in, I asked it it was possible to get a room on a
high floor with a view. No problem; we were given a room on the 28th floor
with a beautiful view. The room was very comfortable and was very clean.
Our room attendent was very accommodating to our request for additional
cream and sugar for our morning coffee. Elevators to the 28th floor were
always available and very fast.

We ate at the buffet, lunch one time and dinner another. We were pleased
with the selections as well as the quality of the food. We also ate at the
High Tide Cafe and at the Sports Bar one time. Menu's were appropriate
for the venue and we were pleased with the food and service. We also had
coffee and rolls from the Lobby snack bar.

Our only dissapointment was that the restaurant 32 was closed during all but the
last day of our stay and there was no option for a fixed price or early bird menu
as there had been in previous stays. Also, the concierge was totally ignorant
about "anything" to do with the hotel. Why he's there, I have no idea.

We were quite pleased with our casino experience. Both my wife and I enjoyed
the slot play (didn't win in the end), but at least we got to play alot before they
took the money. Quite a difference from our most recent experiences in LV
were they wanted all your money immediately and could have cared less if you
had any fun. I used to play table games almost exclusively, but the gyrations
they go through with the cards, ie. repeated shuffling, card burying, etc. has
taken away an semblance of orderly play. I have watched dealer after dealer
clear out whole tables of players in BJ, 3 & 4 card poker and Let it Ride. One
good thing was the availability of $5.00 and $10.00 minimum tables.

Overall, we were extremely pleased with our stay.

Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

722 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
tallahassee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2011

For several years my sisters and I visit Biloxi Mississippi at least twice. When we visit We always stay at IP. As part of their rewards program IP offers two free nights Sunday- Thursday (excluding major holidays) and if you are a high roller like my sister you may receive two free anytime nights.

When checking in the staff always accommodate us by putting us o the same floor and and giving us rooms close together. The first thing that greets you is your name across the television and Welcome to IP. The rooms are large, clean and spacious and the temperature is adjustable. Refreshments and snacks are available for a reasonable fee. Also provided are complimentary coffee and tea as well as complimentary toiletries.

As part of IP's reward program we receive complimentary buffets and I feel the food is the best out of all the casinos that I've visited in biloxi and Gulfport Mississippi. I've visited almost every casino in biloxi and gulfport and I have found that IP offers the greatest rewards on a continous basis. I've used my rewards card at their gift shops and restaurants.

My favorite gaming entertainment is the slot machines. My experience has been exceptional. I've played the pennies, nickels, quarters and dollar slots. I've hit several small jackpots and I've kept some and brought money home or I've reinvested it to come back for a later time. But my playing has always been enjoyable and I've always won enought to keep me playing. At each casino I visit I have a certain amount that I am willing to spend. IP always exceeds my expectation.

I would truly recommend anyone contemplating a visit to biloxi to stay at the IP Casino Resort and spa. They will truly be rewarded and treated like royalty. IP is also in a great location.

• Stayed December 2010
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2011

Wife and i usually stay at the Beau Rivage but i wanted to play in the Ip November blackjack tournament. We like the accommidations, love the food and enjoyed the gambling.The wife plays the slots and I played in the blackjack tournament. I didn't win and had to rebuy in. In between rounds I played blackjack in the high limits room at the $50 and $100 tables.
Yesterday the wife receives a invite to Feb. 11-13 blackjack tournament with afree stay and a $99 buy in and I received nothing. Doesn't make sense! Paul Bovert 0001801513

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
austin,
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2011

The smell of stale tobacco smoke was sickening. It was in the hallways, elevators and yes, even in our non-smoking room! To make matters worse, the check-in clerk put us on the 19th floor just below an entire floor being renovated. The heavy hammering and pounding went on until after 7pm...then the noise was reduced, but continued at varying levels through most of the night. We complained to the desk clerk, Jo Ann, but she simply assured us that it would stop soon!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Palm Bay, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2011

From the moment we arrived the IP impressed us. The hotel is beautiful inside and out. The service was top notch from the valet to the housekeeping staff. Our room 1436 was nicely decorated and very clean. The view was of the bay. The only problem we had with the room was the toilet was slow to flush. Maintainance quickly fixed the problem. Housekeeping does a fantastic job keeping the hotel clean. The food in the sports bar was a disappointment. But the lunch buffet was fantastic. So many different kinds of cuisine's to enjoy. Service in the buffet was excellent.
The staff at the reception desk were very friendly and quick to give us a late check out.
The casino was large, clean, well ventilated and also offered a non-smoking section. We only played the slots. Which were a bit tighter than in Vegas. While we didn't win big we didn't lose big either. They offer complimentary drinks while gambling. Which is great when you can find a waitress to take your drink order. They were few and far between. The only complaints I would have about the casino: to many poker slots, slots way to tight, we received very little comp points on our players card and the wait for the drinks was long.
We would recommend this hotel to friends and would love to return there again. We only stayed 2 nights. I traveled with my husband, brother and sister-in-law. We all had a great stay.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2010

I have stayed at The IP Casino numerous times and comparing to other Casino's their personnel in every category makes the difference. The food in all their resturants is well prepared and always fresh. Their personnel are working all the time dusting and cleaning and is the reason the hotel rooms and restrooms are spotless.

Anyone planning to visit Biloxi should give the IP Casino a try and you will enjoy your stay.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Lighthouse Point, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2010

We stayed at the IP Resort and Spa initially because of the low price. When we arrived, the hotel staff were very polite and helpful. We booked a standard room but were upgraded to a suite for free. In addition to the great room which featured a full spa tub and two huge flat screen tv's, the Casino ended up being one of the best in town. We had a great time here.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!