“Like acupuncture for the soul!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Special Rates On Suites
Ranked #9 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Omaha, Nebraska
“Like acupuncture for the soul!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2010

For the last 5 years I have been traveling to Biloxi to see old friends and relax from a stressful job. I try to make it down at least twice a year. Every time I go I stay at the IP. The hotel, staff and amenities are amazing! There is always great entertainment and so much to do right on property. I recommend the IP Hotel & Spa to my closest friends and family! Can't wait to go back! The IP rocks!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends

747 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
Gulfport, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

Just had the best stay at a hotel in a few months. The staff at the IP we
outgoing and more than just helpful, they anticipated your needs.
great place to stay

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Greenville, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2010

I've stayed at most of the casino hotels on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and while many are very nice, I return to the IP for my monthly business trips to the area. Here is what I like about the hotel: the price is excellent, I typically book through Orbitz or Priceline and have gotten amazing rates at this property. They will frequently upgrade you for a minimum charge per night to a jacuzzi room which is always nice. The staff is always very nice, the dealers personable, and the spa staff excellent.

Don't miss the spa. It is great and well worth the $5 fee to get in.

For dining, the buffet is consistently good. Tien is superb and the brazilian steak house is great. My only complaint is that Tien is not open more often. Never dined at the steak house 32.

The pool is awesome. They show movies at night there and it is a real treat being on top of the building.

My only words of advise so you are prepared... there are frequently long check in lines. The line moves fast but it can be frustrating. The same is true for the Buffet, I always go later in the evening.

All told, the IP is a consistently good place in Biloxi.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Venice, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2010

My wife and I have stayed at the IP several times pre and post Katrina. It is great to see the area starting to come back together. Our stays at IP have always been enjoyable, the casino offers more than most and has the largest non-smoking area in Biloxi. The staff, from everyone you pass check in to check out have always been courteous and friendly. Have recommended freely.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
North Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2010

In Biloxi for work and stayed at the IP Casino. The room decor was updated and quite nice and the rooms on the 14th floor were very quiet. The Back Bay Buffet for Breakfast was $11.00 and had a great selection. The food was very good. The Infusion Coffe bar was a little high priced but had a great selection of items. We ate burgers and salads at the High lights Sports Lounge and the food was good. No complaints on the casino, just a little smokie, but expected that. Ate at Mr. Greek one day. Very clean and had great gyros. Another day had BBQ ribs at Pleastant's BBQ in Ocean Springs MS. Small place with an owner who was wonderful. The ribs were amazing.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Fairhope, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2010

I had a business meeting here and stayed two nights, despite the fact I don't live all that far away (about 1.5 hours east). Big mistake. The place smells terrible, almost to the point of making me sick. I will NEVER set foot in this dump again! The staff was nice, though.

Malvern, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

Although I as well as my collegue came away from the black jack table as winners I have a complaint about being comped for dinner meal on the buffet. We sat down at the table at 4:30 our bets ranged between $5.00 and $20.00. At 8:30mI asked the oit boss who's name was Jason and last name started with I about being comped for a dinner buffet. I was told by him that there was no record of us playing at the table, I showed Jason our cards and then asked to explain to our table how we could get comps if we played at the table. I offered him my card and asked him how we could get credit for playing at the tables, he didn't give us an answer and walked away.
Even thought I find your casino attractive, clean, quiet compared to some casinos I've been too I nor anyone from the company that I work for will attend any functions held at your casino. We are currently attending the MS Purchasing Agents confeence and I will inform them that we will no longer attend this function if it is held at your casino again in the future.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!