“Another fine stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Tampa, Fl
“Another fine stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2009

I go here about 4 to 5 times a year. After my first stay about 9 years ago my rooms have been comp so I am biased. I am a smoker so I do understand the negative remarks about the smell of smoke in the hallways and in the "smoking rooms". I have found the staff and customer service in all areas very good. Food is good but is down from past after the re-opening. My food is comped so it's hard to complain, but if I had to pay, there are better deals in Biloxi.

If you play the slots. comps are easy at the IP. Probably the best comp program on the Coast.. You need to put throught $10 to get a point. 100 points will get your $5 in free play and about $10 in property comps. I play about 50 to 60 cents a spin and will collect about 200 points day. With the mailer coupons I receive each month, I will be plus or minus $20 per visit on property compsafter each visit.

We do like pool area, the Sports Bar casino and our room. The nightclub "Chill" seems to be happening though I am too old too fully enjoy it..

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (267)
rhode island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2009

Great check in(Steve), room very nice, good view, conciege went out of her way to help us.24 hour restaurant closed except for weekends thus limiting you to upscale or buffet or coffee shop. Very busy resort, smokey casino. Pool area lively.

Zachary
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2009

I stayed at the IP one night on a Saturday. My husband and I went to see the Baby Face concert (which was awesome). First of all when we arrived we pulled up to valet. Well we sat there about 5 minutes waiting for some one to acknowledge us. I had to ask the guy at the podium if anyone was here to valet park our car. Other casinos I have been to, someone is there immediately as we drive up. The entrance is very nice. We checked in. The lady at the front desk was nice. The room was not to my expectations especially for the price I paid. I have stayed at nicer hotels for the amount of money I paid. The fixtures in the bathroom was hanging off the wall. The TV did not work. I guess it was the service. The TV would get stuck and u could not change the channel. The front desk said they had a power surge and that someone would have to come to the room to fix it, which did not happen. The hotel did have nice amenities, but the hotel was substandard. The breakfast buffet was not very good and is very smokey, even in non-smoking. Then to top it off when I checked my bank, they had taken out for 2 nights stay and I only stayed one. When I spoke to someone she said they take out the amount plus deposit at checkin. Then they took out the actual amount at check out. I was not told this and was told that it would be 3-5 days before the refund. I was not very happy. Needless to say I will never stay at this hotel again.

Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2009

Stayed here with Wifey 2 previous times and as before it is always great........We used to stay at the Beau but that became way out of our price range....Wifey says she enjoys this spa more than the other......Nightlife is great.......and of course the many games to pass the time away....

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!