“too expensive for this mediocre hotel” 2 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   850 Bayview Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #13 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Zachary
“too expensive for this mediocre hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2009

I stayed at the IP one night on a Saturday. My husband and I went to see the Baby Face concert (which was awesome). First of all when we arrived we pulled up to valet. Well we sat there about 5 minutes waiting for some one to acknowledge us. I had to ask the guy at the podium if anyone was here to valet park our car. Other casinos I have been to, someone is there immediately as we drive up. The entrance is very nice. We checked in. The lady at the front desk was nice. The room was not to my expectations especially for the price I paid. I have stayed at nicer hotels for the amount of money I paid. The fixtures in the bathroom was hanging off the wall. The TV did not work. I guess it was the service. The TV would get stuck and u could not change the channel. The front desk said they had a power surge and that someone would have to come to the room to fix it, which did not happen. The hotel did have nice amenities, but the hotel was substandard. The breakfast buffet was not very good and is very smokey, even in non-smoking. Then to top it off when I checked my bank, they had taken out for 2 nights stay and I only stayed one. When I spoke to someone she said they take out the amount plus deposit at checkin. Then they took out the actual amount at check out. I was not told this and was told that it would be 3-5 days before the refund. I was not very happy. Needless to say I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2009

Stayed here with Wifey 2 previous times and as before it is always great........We used to stay at the Beau but that became way out of our price range....Wifey says she enjoys this spa more than the other......Nightlife is great.......and of course the many games to pass the time away....

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Biloxi hotels
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
White House Hotel
White House Hotel
#2 of 45 in Biloxi
4.5 of 5 stars 204 reviews

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi

Address: 850 Bayview Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
#2 Best Value Hotel in Biloxi
#5 Luxury Hotel in Biloxi
#7 Romantic Hotel in Biloxi
#8 Family Hotel in Biloxi
Hotel Class:4 star — IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ip Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
Ip Hotel Biloxi
Imperial Palace Hotel Biloxi
Imperial Palace Ms
Biloxi Imperial Palace

If you own or manage IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.