“FREE is not always FREE” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Special Rates On Rooms!
Ranked #13 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Bossier City
“FREE is not always FREE”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Check in was a breeze. The room was very disappointing. Left over food in refrigerator, stains on carpet, telephones dusty and dirty. Comforter stained and dirty. Housekeeping responded expeditiously however my first visit (i just checked in) is very disappointing. I drove 5 hours for a getaway and this is what I came into. It is not up to the same standard like the other Boyd Gaming properties I have visited.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My wife and I have played in Casinos around the world and the IP in Biloxi is our favorite. As a matter of fact, the IP Biloxi is the only Casino we now play at.

Entire Staff is professional and always helpful.

We have recommended the IP Biloxi to friends and family from South Florida all the way to Vancouver WA.

We look forward to every trip to the IP Biloxi.

Room Tip: All rooms we have stayed in were excellent.
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed at this hotel July 2015, room 2032...nice hotel, clean, but some of my belongings disappeared. I called the front desk and they transferred me to Lost and Found department. I was transferred from one department to another without any trace of my missing stuff. It's not my thing to complain but I'd like to let people know that this hotel is not safe. I will soon file with Better Business Bureau and the local authorities to have them investigated.

Stayed August 2015
Pelham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My wife and I had a great time from check in to check out. The check in was fast and easy. We love going to the Cove, where they have a large selection of slots and video poker machines. The employees are friendly and helpful. At the High Tide the menu may be limited, but the food is very good. My wife and I come here 3 or 4 times a year and really enjoy ourselves.

Room Tip: The second floor has easy access to the casino.
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple
Hattiesburg, MS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The IP continues to rank among the top four or five Coast casino resorts. It has good hotel facilities, a large number of rooms and room choices, numerous restaurant choices, a large offering in casino games, and amenities such as outdoor swimming pool, spa, showrooms, and meeting facilities. Moreover, the property, currently, is the closest casino to I-10 and to my personal residence. The IP offers a lot to guests, and at moderate prices.

I consider the IP to be my “home” casino resort. I have been a regular patron for past eight years. My trip purpose is strictly for casino games, not for dining, concerts, swimming, or use of spa. (See separate review of casino). My viewpoint is biased in terms of “bang for buck” way of thinking. Of all the coast casinos, no other casino thus far has matched the IP in terms of coupons for free rooms and food, in “free” bets, in play “comps” for slots and table games, and in miscellaneous benefits. The IP has continued to make me feel that they welcome my business. In turn, I feel a sense of loyalty to the IP.

I appreciate the variety in IP dining options. I can easily find the “right” restaurant for my mood of the moment. I especially enjoy Tien, Costa Cucina, and the upscale “32.” I’ve also had a number of satisfying meals at Highlights sports bar and at the general-purpose High Tide Cafe. I find Infusion, the coffee bar, to be a lifesaver for my early morning juice and coffee. No comment on the buffet—or anyone else’s. I avoid all buffets like a plague.

I am normally quite pleased with my room arrangement. I almost always have a room that has a good reading light, a comfortable chair/ottoman, and a table by the windows. Definitely in my comfort zone. On this last trip I noticed two new things—both good. They have removed the “useless” dispenser that sold drinks and snacks at high prices. They now have, instead, a refrigerator that I actually use.

Trip after trip I find my hotel room(s) to be quieter at IP than at other resorts. I also give high marks to the folks in housekeeping, maintenance, and in the gift shop near elevators. These departments always provide quick and courteous service and/or response to any request. My overall assessment of the IP resort is highly positive.

Even so, as with most businesses, there are some negatives, sometime just plain quirky ones. One, I’ve never understood why reservation and front desk people never seem to recognize that I’m a repeat guest—typically once/twice per month. Even after eight years as a guest, I’m frequently asked if this is my first time at IP. Just plain strange and totally unnecessary. Don’t they have computer screens that could provide “frequent guest” information?

Two, there is the IP parking garage. Quite possibly this is the worst designed casino garage on the Coast. Narrow aisles, two-way traffic, and absence of angle parking make safe maneuvering a “roll of the dice”. My advice to new patrons: don’t try to park in the levels one and two self-parking areas. Go to floors three or higher. (It is far easier and safer to back out of parking stalls at these higher levels). Distance to elevators is same regardless of garage level.

On balance, the IP fits my needs quite well; I look forward to future visits. I recommend giving the IP a try.

Room Tip: Higher floors; view of Back Bay
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The say was good, nothing special from the staff. Very non personal and not the most friendly folks. It's more of a security feeling.

The resorts gorgeous and the pools beautiful. I like the pool like bar. I'm not a big buffet person, but my family really enjoyed.

The casinos is a average, you e been to one you been to all.

Again, the resorts beautiful!

Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
Hilton Head, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Enjoyed the ambience, the delicious food in two restaurants and the friendly and helpful staff. Recommend this hotel casino to everyone who enjoys these activities. Have encouraged over the past 3 years several people to visit - they did, enjoyed and will come again.

Room Tip: I have been fortunate to request and receive room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends