“Great vacation..............expensive restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great vacation..............expensive restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Beautiful hotel and rooms. Smelled nice. Restaurant with buffet on the expensive side for my budget. Check-in was great. Parking was great. Valet was used sometimes and only required a tip for the drivers. Would definitely visit again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (265)
Southside, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We decided to vacation in Biloxi this past April. We decided to try IP Casino Resort. We were very please with everything about our trip. We were able to upgrade our room, and it was ready when we arrived.

We tried several restaurants at IP and they were all exceptional. I would go back happily to any of them.

All of the staff at IP were courteous and friendly. I was pleased.

I can't wait to book my next trip to IP.

Room Tip: We were able to upgrade our room at a very reasonable price. The room was perfect- clean and quiet.
Stockbridge, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The IP Casino Resort & Spa is hands down the best casino on the Gulf Coast. The comp program is far superior to the others in the region, the selection of slots and table games is great, but the thing that distinguishes this casino from the others is the people. The folks that work there aren't just clocking in for eight hours....they really seem to love their jobs. Smiles and friendly greetings are found at every turn. The hotel is very nice and the views are breathtaking, especially at sunset. The pool area is something everyone will enjoy. And the spa....my wife's favorite activity....is world-class. Seriously, try it. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: The rooms on the higher levels provide the best views of either the back bay or the Gulf. However, n...
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We had room on non-smoking floor and it was great. We also went to the buffet, also great and the café which was awesome. It's our favorite casino. The employees are very nice and show you great respect.

Room Tip: non-smoking
Altha, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My husband and I went to the IP for a couple of days for an anniversary get away and we had a blast. The room was awesome and the hotel was beautiful,we got there at 3:00 pm and our room was ready although check-in wasn't till 4:00 we were able to go right up and get settled in. The first night we had trouble with the remote to the TV and when we called the front desk they sent someone within 15 minutes and got the problem resolved. We were on the fourth floor which was great. The casino was great didn't win anything but had fun anyway. Now if you are a non-smoker the floor we were on will not be for you but as for me I am glad that they have smoking rooms. We stayed two nights and three days and didn't have to leave for anything unless we wanted to. We checked in on 4-28-15 which was a tuesday so the rates were something we could afford weekends are a lot more money. We checked out the pool area as well and if it hadn't been so cool we would have used it but the pool area was very nice and with a large pool. Staff every where in the hotel and casino was friendly and helpful. We would stay there again given the chance!

Room Tip: If you want a good window view make sure to request a room on the higher floors
Westwego, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

We had a room overlooking the back bay and the sunrise. Beautiful. Room was nicely appointed and very clean. Entire facility is clean and well maintained. Diverse dining options. Good choice for seniors.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Hampton, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

I am an adventure junky and a workaholic, so sitting and relaxing is not something I do well AT ALL. The IP has become a wonderful retreat for me and my husband. He tried to upgrade me to the suite this time, but I just love our regular room. Perfect in size with a reading table right by the window, overlooking the bay. I just unwind when we get here. I love the view of the bay.
The rooms are ways spotless at the IP and so are the public areas. The shower is the best hotel shower I have ever been in (and I travel a lot); super strong water pressure, hot and although I am short I can see that tall people will love this shower as it is tall enough for them to be able to not have to duck under the nozzle. Super comfy bed with a TV right in front of you and very handy plug- ins for all my electronics. The coffee place downstairs is wonderful or you can use the coffee pot in your room.
There is a really nice big tree and garden area outside for sitting and reading or enjoying the outside.
There is a non-smoking gaming area.
We have stayed at a few hotels in Biloxi over the years, but now I only want to come to the IP.
We like the Top Dollar game, Pinball and the tables have a minimum of $5 so that is doable for the small time gambler like me. I leave the big games and tables to my husband and we have won more at the IP than anywhere else.
The staff is very friendly. I have found that the wait staff does not frequent the slot areas much at all during the week. Played for over an hour last night and again I was never served, but I just bring my own because I have learned.
The buffet is very good and has lots of options.
I do like the pool area at the Hard Rock better as it has a lagoon type atmosphere. The IP does not have a lot of shops like some of the other hotels, however it is super close to the big shopping area on 1-10 (just over 3 miles I think).
We will be back in a few months or so :)
(My only reason for the 4 is because I like to be offered a drink while I am gambling and it would be nice to have some public sitting areas for non-gamers.)

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!