“Nice clean room” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Pensacola, Florida
“Nice clean room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Busy weekend and we were happy they had a room at the last minute. Suprised that we didn't get stuck with a dive. The room was clean, upto date and with a great view of the town. The hotel staff was extremely polite and helpful in getting us a room on a saturday night.

Room Tip: Best to make a reservation if you plan on staying here.

722 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
Shreveport, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I took a trip to the IP Biloxi on the weekend of July 10-13, 2014. The small town of Biloxi has made significant efforts as it relates to the near decade recovery of Hurricane Katrina.

Parking:
The Parking situation was quite interesting. The Parking Garage is nearly 10 floors tall, and there entering traffic is on the same lane as the exiting traffic - which is typical of older parking garages. The parking garage lobby is extremely cold... so cold that the windows fog from condensation. If you do not want to utilize the parking garage, there is a large uncovered, unpaved parking lot across the street from the resort.

Check In:
Check In to the Hotel was pretty smooth. Upon Check In you must pay an additional $5.60 resort fee (per night)... In addition, you must also remit a refundable $50 per night resort fee.

Elevators:
There are two sets of elevators in the hotel tower. The first set is for access to floors 1-15; and the second set is for access to floors 16-32, respectively. At night the elevator area can be pretty hectic with the larger, weekend crowds. Bear patience.

Rooms:
The rooms were pretty typical for a basic casino, hotel. You can tell that there has been some remodeling taking place in the tower. Bed was extremely comfortable. Room had basic cable and modern television sets. There is also a docking station for older apple products. The room was stocked with toiletries, coffee and plenty of other resources. The bathroom area was also clean. I would suggest that stronger water pressure is needed. Toilet stopped up during my stay, however the staff was prompt with resolving the matter.

Spa:
The Senses Spa Experience was my absolute favorite experience there! I had the 90 minute stones massage, and even enjoyed the lounge, and wet areas. The pedicures are to die for!

Dining:
The Back Bay Buffet is pretty typical for casino resorts. I must add that the breakfast selections were of a wide variety and I would definitely eat there again. The infusions snack bar also had pretty good pastries and sandwiches.

Casino:
"I Broke Even, which is good enough for me...lol"

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Orlando, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We really enjoyed our stay here, and after visiting all of the casinos in the area, we decided the IP is our favorite! The layout is awesome and it has everything you need right there: restaurants, convenience shops, and entertainment. Nothing was overpriced either, which I was expecting. The room was nice with a great view, and the bed was extremely comfortable! Checked in two hours early, very quick and easy, and check out can be done from the tv in the room. Make sure you call down to valet before heading down for your car because there is usually a wait.

• Stayed July 2014
pensacola
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Just stayed at the IP in biloxi.
When we checked in they had no King beds available so they moved us to a penthouse room...YEAH!! although they say its a smoking room you could not tell anyone ever smoked in that room and I'm a non-smoker.
This room was amazing. The view overlooked the water and the rooftop pool and it was so nice. The king bed was very comfy I even looked to see if I could buy one.
The furnishings are top of the line and the decor very well done.
All the staff we encountered were great and we don't even gamble. Just went for a break.
I will be going again during football season to sit poolside and watch the game from a giant screen

Stuart, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We just finished our stay at the IP Casino Resort in Biloxi. Hotel was OK. Staff friendly. Rooms clean. Two floors of Casino action. Non -Smoking room on 2nd floor. I guess the only problem OI had was that I came to the valet to have my car parked on the last day of my stay and because of a concert all the spaces were full. Our stay the last night was 400 dollars. I had to park my own car on the ninth floor. Now it seems as if they should leave some parking for paying guests in the hotel and not give it all away to concert goers. The valet was great except for that one incident. Make sure to ask for a bay side view. Great view of the sunrise if you get high enough.

Room Tip: Get above 16th floor on bayside.
Austin, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My Mom and I spent 1 night here on our way to Florida. I stay at a sister casino in Vegas and I was hoping for a similar experience. It was not! It was actually the opposite.

Valet and check in was very good. Our room was ok, nothing special. I sat on the side of my bed and slipped off, my 84 your old Mom sat on the side of her bed and slipped off, neither one of us was hurt, it was funny. When we slept, you had to sleep in the middle of the bed otherwise you could roll off. The front desk seemed surprised when we told them but I doubt we were the first to express our concern. We checked out the dinner buffet, it looked and smelled terrible, old tried up food. Some food trays were empty but dirty, we left.

The casino was ok but I would never stay here again.

The room was cheap $69.00; you do get what you pay for.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I love the IP. Its the most friendly and clean. The most fun lots to do. The pool is the best place i ever been, love always and i have fun with friends there, and make new ones. Fun fun fun fun fun at the IP

• Stayed June 2014

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!