“Excellent ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Upon check in we were told we wasn't booked in for the day we arrived (which we was) because I the error we was upgraded to a suite. The view from the room was amazing! The room was clean, spacious and free wifi. The hotel has plenty to do with casino on two floors, pool, restaurants and bars. The car park was free as well, couldn't ask for more.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
Twin Lake, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

My husband, son & I stayed at the IP for a week. I was a little nervous about staying there, based on other reviews (such as rude staff and rooms smelling like smoke), but decided to give it a try, and so glad I did!!! The staff were all so friendly, from the moment we checked in, until we checked out- always greeting us, and saying hello. As for the room, it was fantastic (we were on the 11th floor)! There was no smoke smell what-so-ever, not even in the hallway, the beds were very comfortable, and the room was very clean. The pool was beautiful, and we enjoyed it very much. I will happily stay there again the next time we visit the Gulf Coast. This would be great of families, couples or individuals :)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
B'ham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

The IP pool stays open later than almost any other on the coast! Its huge screen tv makes floating in the pool and shouting "Roll Tide" a great place to relax with friends after a long day in the casino, or before hitting the late night tables. The grotto like hot tub has nice large couch type lounge chairs -- which don't require extra $$ or VIP status.

Rooms are clean, spacious, and with a back bay view, sunsets and sunrises are just gorgeous.

The Friday night seafood buffet is the best on the coast. If crab legs and seafood is your thing, there's no better place to dig in. Line gets a little long, so get there a little early if you don't like waiting. The sports bar has a great salad and bar food, and is right around the corner if the line's too long for you.

The bar casino upstairs overlooks the back bay, so, that, too is nice. Oddly, its in the non smoking section of the casino, but people can smoke in the area near the bar???

The IP is a great place for a family weekend getaway. Wear out the kids at the pool or on the beach all day; feed them, then leave them in the locked room watching movies while mom and dad hit the tables. Great place!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Greensboro, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Ip is my favorite place to stay when me and my family are on vacation in biloxi. The rooms are great, staff is friendly, and gaming is awesome. I have kids so am forced to take my kids with me. They have a swimming pool and a game room that keeps them occupied while I enjoy myself in the gaming area. You don't have to leave this hotel for anything. They have gaming during the day and nite life at night. Or gaming all day. Whatever you choose to do. I try to go to Biloxi at least once a month. Rooms already booked for next month at the ip. We love this place. Would recommend to friends.

• Stayed March 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I was unfamiliar with the area and picked this hotel on the recommendation of a co-worker. I should have read the reviews on trip advisor!
The whole hotel reeked of smoke. There are smokers everywhere. If you are sensitive or don't like smoke do not stay here no matter how good the deal!
The casino facility itself is very nice. I was upgraded to a penthouse room and my friends were upgraded to a suite, so I have no complaints about the actual rooms--they were awesome. Except for the smokey smell. One friend was sensitive and they offered an "ozone" treatment. I signed a no smoking agreement when I signed in, but there were ashtrays in my room. I thought that was really weird. I had to wash everything in my suitcase when I got home to get the smell out, even things I didn't wear.
Also, this casino is too far away to walk to the beach area.
We also ate at the buffet one night and it was pretty good except for the desserts which looked good, but tastes terrible.
I would not stay here again and wish I would have booked somewhere closer to the beach.

• Stayed April 2014
Brooksville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

High quality hotel, other people on the coach stayed at Beau Rivage, so had to visit there as well.
Room was very clean, casino was buzzing every night and some good live music to listen to. Would have given 5 stars if I had not visited other hotels in the area. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I was on 5th floor and looked out on all the exterior lighting and air-con units, guess other side of corridor would have had better views!

Room Tip: Avoid 5th floor and go for higher levels to get some sort of view.