“Excellent!!!” 5 of 5 stars

New Year, New Savings!
Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed our stay March 7-9,2014. The staff is very friendly & courteous.The rooms are clean & spacious. I was surprised no refrigerator or microwave was in the room. The buffet is the best. My family will be returning soon.

• Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
CLERMONT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

This is your typical very nice casino hotel room. What can I say, it was beautiful for the $55.99 + tax that we paid. Loved the room & bath. Seemed like special treatment. The only negative I can say is that not everyone likes to sleep on firm tall pillows. I ended up with a stiff neck for two days. But everything else was ++
Very convenient location, good neighborhood, central location and did I say the room was beautiful?

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Check in was a breeze. Room was nice and comfy. Ordered a refrigerator for extra $8. It was brought up about an hour after check in. It was placed on an unstable fixture? If you had to get something out of the refrigerator you had to support the bottom of it. No separate freezer part? The first night we ate at the buffet. It was HORRIBLE. None of the foods or drinks for that matter taste anything like it was supposed to. From the rice to the pizza to the seafood! Even the kids refused to eat their food. I just didn't understand. We had friends tell us the buffet was great but this was far beyond what we expected. Needless to say we didn't step foot in any of the food places there again during our stay.

Crestview, Florida, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Went with friends to see Larry's show at IP Biloxi and had a great time. Seats in balcony 1st row were great. Ate at the IP buffet which was fantastic. I am not a buffet person, but got out voted and was pleasantly surprised. Food was appetitizing well prepared and fresh. Visited casino TOO SMOKY. Not for anyone who hates the smell of smoke so I'm not a good judge as I was miserable. My friends had a great
Time

Sautee, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

We visited the IP Casino Resort Spa-Biloxi the week of 03/10/2014 and found it much better than previously to the extent we will continue to go again to the IP. The new Owners (Boyd Gaming) has greatly improved the air system, the food service and the friendliness of the staff. Our visit to the noon day buffet was great, the food well presented and the taste was good. We will revisit the IP in late April when we are back in Biloxi.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Laurel, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

We went for a minature vacation. We went to the buffett and gambled. We also went to see Tracey Lawrence in their Studio A lounge (free tickets). The buffett was simply "okay," we prefer others in the area. The room was wonderful. I'm back in school to finish my degree and was able to study better in that room than I have ever been able to study at home. Clean, comfortable, and quiet. Gambling was fun and we broke even over the three days we were there. My only complaint was they allowed people to take up more than one spot at the card tables. The tables were full and it would have been nice if they allowed more people to play. Eventually, we decided to try slots, but instead of playing $200 at the tables, we played $20 on the slots and left. We're not fans of slot machines, and would have preferred to play the blackjack tables or "Let it Ride."

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I stayed two nights here Monday the 10th and Tuesday the 11th everything was good a few stained towels somebody's left overs in mini bar and dirty rag with hair left on shower curtain rod but worst part the last night I was there I parked in gravel lot across from ip next to the pawn shop to avoid the parking garage hassle and when I left the next morning I discovered my car was broken into looked like someone tried to steal it they destroyed my ignition lock cylinder and the car had to be towed. Just heads up.

• Stayed March 2014

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!