“IP was a great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rates at IP Biloxi
Ranked #8 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Baton Rouge
“IP was a great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Our stay at the IP Hotel in Biloxi, MS was great. The room was exceptional with all the amenities one could expect. My wife loves the slot machines, and I enjoy blackjack and some slots. We ended up breaking even on this trip, but have won on some occasions. I will stay at IP on my next trip to Biloxi.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
Sugar Land, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my mom last week and was super suprised with how much I loved this place. Room was very clean and the staff were extremely friendly! They have a smoking and nonsmoking casino, which was nice when we wanted a break from the smoke. The bar/lounge area was awesome, live band that played great music!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We always have a wonderful time at the IP. The staff is friendly, courteous and willing to make your stay the best. They have the best selection of slots, my favorite gaming venue, and they seem to have the newest slots available. Want a blast!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jackson, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

The room, the casino, and the staff were wonderful. I had a great stay and would definitely come back. The only drawback was the food. The buffet was okay, but the restaurants were not good. Excellent choice!

Room Tip: We had a view of the bay and it was beautiful. We also were on one of the higher floors, so the vie...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

The staff were verty courteous and quick to get everyone checked in. Our room was the most beautiful room we have ever stayed in. We had a great view as well. We took a walk around the hotel & casino and absolutely loved the lounges and casino areas. Grade A hotel!!! At the top of my list for hotel stays. We will definitely stay here again.

Middleburg, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Staff is great! Really enjoy staying there, every time we are in Biloxi! Rooms are always nice, when visiting with our grand kids, we enjoyed the arcade. While visiting as a couple, we enjoyed the casino and the fine dining experiences. There is alot to see in the area if you choose to get out and aboout.

Room Tip: Never used the spa, but all the rest are great. We have stayed as a couple, and with our grand kids...
Alpharetta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the IP Casino Resort Spa in Biloxi on 10/25-10/27/2013.

We love to visit Biloxi and have always stayed at the Sheraton Four Points (see my prior reviews on that hotel). We decided to try something different. After staying at the IP, I don't see us returning to the Sheraton.

The check-in process was flawless. Wonderful staff at the front desk. (By the way, the thing I love about Biloxi is how truly friendly everyone is...you can really tell who is from the area and who is not).

We had a non-smoking King room. We were on the 7th floor at the end of the hallway. Although non-smoking, there is a distict smell of tobacco. Maybe it just seeps through the walls and ventilation system. It was not enough to bother us, but it was noticeable. The bed was extremely comfortable, the view was good from the room, tv was decent sized. Bathroom was definitely on the smaller side. The water pressure wasn't strong, but it was strong enough. I'll never get used to the soft water in Biloxi, but if you don't mind soft water, you'll be fine.

Overall I was very pleased with the room...HOWEVER, the walls are paper thin. 6:30 am listening to everything the people said in the room next to us AS IF they were sitting right next to. This was not the privacy I would have wanted when getting away for the weekend with my wife.

We ate lunch at the buffet on Saturday and Dinner at Tien. The oysters and clams were fantastic at the buffet as was the Southern dining. We love the sushi at Tien but the Mongolian Beef was really disappointing. We do come back to Tien with every visit, so they must be doing something right. We ate at the bar and enjoyed the company of the bartender.

We visit Biloxi to play Blackjack. We specifically return to the IP to play the $5 table. It is nice returning and seeing familiar faces. Aside from the fact that we did not win this trip, the dealers make it fun. Especially Mary who works the day shift during weekends. The bantering back and forth is fun and the dealers have such a quick wit.

I looking forward to our next trip...we'll be back to the IP!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!