“IP Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Jackson, Mississippi
“IP Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

The room, the casino, and the staff were wonderful. I had a great stay and would definitely come back. The only drawback was the food. The buffet was okay, but the restaurants were not good. Excellent choice!

Room Tip: We had a view of the bay and it was beautiful. We also were on one of the higher floors, so the vie...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

The staff were verty courteous and quick to get everyone checked in. Our room was the most beautiful room we have ever stayed in. We had a great view as well. We took a walk around the hotel & casino and absolutely loved the lounges and casino areas. Grade A hotel!!! At the top of my list for hotel stays. We will definitely stay here again.

Middleburg, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Staff is great! Really enjoy staying there, every time we are in Biloxi! Rooms are always nice, when visiting with our grand kids, we enjoyed the arcade. While visiting as a couple, we enjoyed the casino and the fine dining experiences. There is alot to see in the area if you choose to get out and aboout.

Room Tip: Never used the spa, but all the rest are great. We have stayed as a couple, and with our grand kids...
Alpharetta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the IP Casino Resort Spa in Biloxi on 10/25-10/27/2013.

We love to visit Biloxi and have always stayed at the Sheraton Four Points (see my prior reviews on that hotel). We decided to try something different. After staying at the IP, I don't see us returning to the Sheraton.

The check-in process was flawless. Wonderful staff at the front desk. (By the way, the thing I love about Biloxi is how truly friendly everyone is...you can really tell who is from the area and who is not).

We had a non-smoking King room. We were on the 7th floor at the end of the hallway. Although non-smoking, there is a distict smell of tobacco. Maybe it just seeps through the walls and ventilation system. It was not enough to bother us, but it was noticeable. The bed was extremely comfortable, the view was good from the room, tv was decent sized. Bathroom was definitely on the smaller side. The water pressure wasn't strong, but it was strong enough. I'll never get used to the soft water in Biloxi, but if you don't mind soft water, you'll be fine.

Overall I was very pleased with the room...HOWEVER, the walls are paper thin. 6:30 am listening to everything the people said in the room next to us AS IF they were sitting right next to. This was not the privacy I would have wanted when getting away for the weekend with my wife.

We ate lunch at the buffet on Saturday and Dinner at Tien. The oysters and clams were fantastic at the buffet as was the Southern dining. We love the sushi at Tien but the Mongolian Beef was really disappointing. We do come back to Tien with every visit, so they must be doing something right. We ate at the bar and enjoyed the company of the bartender.

We visit Biloxi to play Blackjack. We specifically return to the IP to play the $5 table. It is nice returning and seeing familiar faces. Aside from the fact that we did not win this trip, the dealers make it fun. Especially Mary who works the day shift during weekends. The bantering back and forth is fun and the dealers have such a quick wit.

I looking forward to our next trip...we'll be back to the IP!

Charlotte, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

stayed here on night and was greeted enthusiastically by the front desk staff. Much friendly check in than anything in Vegas for sure! Nice casino and nice rooms with great views. Mine was on the 27th floor with view of the back bay. Nice pool area even though it was closed since it was mid Oct.

Room Tip: valet when you check in since the garage is far from the room elevators.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Lake Charles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is one of the best Casino's in the US, they treat you like Royalty from the Valet to the Hotel Check In, to your Assigned Room to the Dining Rooms, to your Check Out. Each time I visit, I seem to enjoy it more and more. Everyone really need to check them out.

Room Tip: Call in Advance and Be Nice to the Check In Teller
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
South Tampa & Gainesville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I recently stayed at the IP property and it was my first time. Biloxi is a great stop over point between Houston and Central FL.

Upon checking in I noted a lack of "polished service" that was consistent throughout my stay however, everyone was very warm and genuine so this made up for it considering the type of property and location I was at. She was very kind and welcoming.

Arriving in the room I was very impressed for the area, the suite was much like some of the high end suites I stay in other places. The quality of the furnishings might have been a step down (the bathroom was the exception) but still a very nice suite. All the rooms were large and featured some nice amenities.

One feature the suite did lack was an all rooms music system which was disappointing but not a huge deal.

Please note that other reviews nothing that the whole establishment including the suites smelling like cigarette smoke is true. I can deal with it for an overnight stay but if you cant I suggest you stay elsewhere

I very much enjoyed the main bar featuring a DJ and great drinks. The prices seemed reasonable and well poured. I wish it stayed open a little later as well.

The other huge downfall to this resort is most of the restaurants do not stay open very late and none are open 24 hours! I luckily found their sports bar right before they stopped serving dinner. I had to have seen at least a dozen people ready to eat and getting turned away.

I would definitely return here again if I received the same deal for a suite again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!