“Great Suites & Genuine Service But, Could Use Some Improvement” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   850 Bayview Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #12 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
South Tampa & Gainesville, Florida
“Great Suites & Genuine Service But, Could Use Some Improvement”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I recently stayed at the IP property and it was my first time. Biloxi is a great stop over point between Houston and Central FL.

Upon checking in I noted a lack of "polished service" that was consistent throughout my stay however, everyone was very warm and genuine so this made up for it considering the type of property and location I was at. She was very kind and welcoming.

Arriving in the room I was very impressed for the area, the suite was much like some of the high end suites I stay in other places. The quality of the furnishings might have been a step down (the bathroom was the exception) but still a very nice suite. All the rooms were large and featured some nice amenities.

One feature the suite did lack was an all rooms music system which was disappointing but not a huge deal.

Please note that other reviews nothing that the whole establishment including the suites smelling like cigarette smoke is true. I can deal with it for an overnight stay but if you cant I suggest you stay elsewhere

I very much enjoyed the main bar featuring a DJ and great drinks. The prices seemed reasonable and well poured. I wish it stayed open a little later as well.

The other huge downfall to this resort is most of the restaurants do not stay open very late and none are open 24 hours! I luckily found their sports bar right before they stopped serving dinner. I had to have seen at least a dozen people ready to eat and getting turned away.

I would definitely return here again if I received the same deal for a suite again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank bmw745ion19s

Chalmette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

W have made IP Casino, in Biloxi, MS, our casino of choice. We have always enjoyed the great service, and friendliness of all their employees. What you want, they give you. It's been this way since the day they first opened. We don't even think of going or staying elsewhere. It's been a big part of our retirement enjoyment. And will continue to be so. So come and see for yourself!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank StreetcarEd
Jupiter, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My recent visit to the IP Hotel and Casino in Biloxi was splendid! I had lots of fun and a wonderful relaxing experience in the beautiful spa; enjoyed the Steam Bath, Artic Room, Sauna and Jacuzzi.
My room was large and customer service excellent. The Casino is a blast! I had a great few days at IP!! And the restaurants great value for the money!

Judy Red

Room Tip: Request Bay View Room
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Madison
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Overall the IP was pretty good. However will probably not go back. We are not big gamblers. We did play 21 and some slots. Really just wanted to have a little short trip. The environment was nice, room nice and all that, but there was nowhere to sit and relax outside the casino. We love balconies :(, surely thought we would be able to sit somewhere and look out at the bay or something! We tried to go to the pool area twice. Once was closed for a private event and in the morning was not open. We just wanted to sit and read the paper! It is on the 11th floor and you have to enter from the elevator, they just simply don't open that floor when it is closed evidently. So, unlike most places you stay, you can't just wonder out and sit. The only other exit to an outside area was at the entrance by the valet parking. The breakfast buffet was good. We chose to dine locally at "Shaggy's" for dinner just so we could sit outside! Don't miss the half shell oyster house-in Biloxi or Gulfport-Yum.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mary G
Mobile, Alabama, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was very well pleased with my stay at the Imperial Palace Casino Resort and Spa in Biloxi. Everything was awesome. I upgraded to the room with the jacuzzi option. I love the IP Casino. Very excellent choice for stay.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank LashaLasha
Harvey, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

The staff there are very nice. They go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and are having a good time. You do not see any of the staff hanging around talking. They are always helping some one or working hard.
In the Casino the waitresses were exceptional!
The rooms are very spacious!
Durning our stay we ate at the Buffet. Their fried chicken is awesome!!!

Room Tip: The Gulf view is beautiful !
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Destin, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I love going to spend some time at the IP. The rooms are beautiful and very clean.
The employees are very accomodating and pleasant to be around.
I try to go at least 4 times a year since I live 3 hours away. Then I always feel like I have been on a mini vacation when I return home.
This is a terrific get a way casino.

Room Tip: I always like to have a view over the bay.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple