“I didn't know what to expect but it was great!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
New Year, New Savings!
Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Newnan, Georgia
“I didn't know what to expect but it was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I attended a convention here for two days. We had a pleasant time-the staff was very helpful-some were new and were not as knowledgeable, but tried to accommodate. The coffee shop is 24 hours so it was everything I cared about. Food was great too!

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

This hotel/ casino is very modern but is not like all other casino hotels. This one is very different, making its approach to have the hotel, parking garage, pool, and casino all close together, but yet everything will seem spread out. Sadly, the hotel is a smoking hotel so the smell of smoke can linger though many of its hallways. Even if a smoking room is deodorized, it is still very bad and heavy with the smell. I loved the decor of the hotel and the modern blue in the rooms. It really matches the name ad iconia of the hotel, i love it! The rooms are modern, while not going over the top, and are comfortable The IP was great to wallk around in, the pool was big and nice, the rooms were excellent, and everything you need seemed to be nearby in the hotel. P.S.- the buffet is a little pricy, but there is a good selection and variation of food, I think it's worth it!!

Room Tip: Non-Smoking! Rooms on lower floors are more non-smoking.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Kissimmee, Florida, Usa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

IP is not what it used to be. The employees are extremely rude. Although I stayed there, I spent my money at other Casinos who value your business. Even at the snack shack they couldn't even figure out who was next in line. They sent us to a room that didn't exist causing us to go back down to the front desk. IP used to be a great place for the locals, now they're pretending to be upscale and screw over the people who used to frequent them all the time. Their buffet is horrible, and the food isn't even kept up to Food Safety standards. I miss the IP that existed just a few years ago.

Room Tip: Ask for a city facing side, better view then the bay side.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Customer Service at IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at IP Casino Resort and Spa. We strive to provide incredible guest service, and it seems, this time, we did not. Please accept our sincere apology. Your concerns have been forwarded to the appropriate departments to assist in improving our overall guest experience. Again, we thank you for your feedback as it allows us to continually improve our service levels.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

What a great view I had from the 26th floor of this hotel. They do not have any signs of how to get in/out and how the parking works for the hotel so it was confusing and very frustrating to me since I was coming in from out of town. Signs or someone directing people would help out tremendously. The room was very spacious and I love how it was decorated, it made me feel like I was at home. I was very disappointed that they do not provide tea to your room, they only give you free coffee and I am not a coffee drinker. They sent me tea from room service and it cost $8.00 which I thought was ridiculous. Why should I have to pay for tea when everyone else gets coffee for free??? So after the fee for room service I paid over $12.00 for a pitcher of tea which was a couple of glasses. The food was great and the staff was not very helpful as in the above about the tea because I found out upon check out that they do have tea bags, they just duped me into paying for over priced tea but they didn't rake anything off at checkout either. Bad that a hotel that is a casino and makes millions would cheat someone out of a few tea bags??? Over all the stay and room was good and the internet was also pretty good. They stay was good for the price I paid.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Went for anniversary. Did not want to gamble so I could save money, but everything was so expensive, I may as well have gambled my money away. Don't get me wrong. I loved the room and the roof top pool was great, but, for example; My husband ordered room service for breakfast. Steak and eggs $14.00...reasonable, right? Well when all was said and done it was $40. A pot of coffee was $9. I was charged gratuity twice at two different percentages, a room service charge which I expected, and a charge that simply said "other charges" It was nearly $7. Really!!?? How shady is that? I will seriously consider an all-inclusive for my next get-away.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hammond, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I just came from a two night stay at the IP and was mightily disappointed in the hotel. I have stayed in all kinds of hotels, from Motel 6 to the Waldorf and this hotel room was the darkest I've ever seen. There was no overhead lighting in the room, just two small table lamps, one off which didn't work. I called the front desk and they sent a maintenance man to resolve the problem. He spent between 20 & 30 minutes fiddling with the lamp then admitted defeat, called housekeeping and told them to send someone with a replacement lamp, then left. A few minutes later a different individual showed up, empty handed. He fiddled around for a while then left, saying someone would come with another lamp. We waited quite a while with no replacement then gave up and I called the desk telling them to forget it for the night because we wanted to go to bed! I assumed they would replace the lamp the next day-wrong! End result was 2 nights in a supposed first class hotel with a single bedside lamp to light the room. We won't be back.

• Stayed September 2013
Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Customer Service at IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at IP Casino Resort and Spa. We strive to provide incredible guest service, and it seems, this time, we did not. Please accept our sincere apology. Your concerns have been forwarded to the maintenance department to assist in improving our overall guest experience. Again, we thank you for your feedback as it allows us to continually improve our service levels.
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Oh my!!! We Stayed at the ph on 32ed floor amaZing!!! The room was huge!! We had a nice kingside bed and every night At8 the lady would come turn down our sheets and leave small chocolates the kids liked! The living room was huge! The kids had a blast the dinning room was like our home dinning room so that was awesome! Felt like home away from home. Two bathrooms and one huge jazz. Whirlpool nice hot tub lights come on jets massage you! Feels like the spa and the shower has 8 heads that are so relaxing!! I love this place will return! The housekeeper was so nice! If The pool could stay open longer would have been fun! But!!! Since the bath tub was so big 2 6yr old swam in there! Ha

• Stayed July 2013

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!