“Nice Father's Day Weekend” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
New Year, New Savings!
Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
North Port, Florida
“Nice Father's Day Weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Stayed at the IP over the Father's Day Weekend. Very nice room, staff was friendly and helpful. Casino has a good variety of playing choices. Food at the Sports Lounge is outstanding and the 24 hour restaurant serves a very good breakfast. Comps are good and went home with several free gifts. Only negative was the slowness of getting an elevator especially during early to mid morning. Overall a very pleasant 3 day experience. I definitely would stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband bought tickets for the Kenny Rogers concert for my birthday and reserved a room a month prior. We arrived at the entrance and was greatest by a very courteous valet. Upon checking into our room we were told our room had been upgraded to the penthouse suite on the 30th floor. We were ecstatic. The suite was unbelievable and the view was moving. We ha front row center stage tickets at the concert. Kenny Rogers played a sing game with my husband and we left the concert with 15-$10 and an autographed Kenny Rogers t-shirt given to my husband by Kenny which he made him put on in front of the audience. Was this the most unbelievable birthday of my life - Well Yes. After the concert we floated back to our Penthouse Suite, you know, on "Cloud 9" and ordered room service with two friends. The food was superb. The service impeccable. Did I mention the main bathroom had three TV's. Still wondering about that. This night was one we will Never forget. And I thank IP Casino for helping me (as Bon Jovi says) Make A Memory !

• Stayed June 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

The room was fine, although a bit awkwardly arranged with a lone lounge chair in one corner. We paid $8 to rent a refrigerator for the length of our stay. I did not enjoy being in a casino hotel. I was attending a conference, which required walking through lots of casino areas to get to the conference venue. Getting in and out of the parking garage could take some time. Otherwise, the room was fine, a standard hotel room, and the view out of the window over the water was fascinating and always changing. Birds flew by night and day. Long wait in line at check-in. No lounge areas in which to sit and visit near the check-in desk or in other public areas. They want you to be gambling, I guess. I took one look at the rooftop pool, and it was too hot and crowded both with kids and drinking adults to appeal to me.

Room Tip: Upper floors towards the inland waterway had good views.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed here on a Monday The room was very nice. Check in staff was quick although we stood in line for 10 minutes because of so few staff on duty at 4:30. I think there are probably better casinos to stay at in Biloxi. If you are just looking for a room at a great price stay here. If you want something with a little more perks stay somewhere else.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
houstonburbs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

After a long raod trip, we decided to stop for some fun. As usual, we enjoyed our stay. Had a couple of housekeeping issues, but these were taen care of by management very quickly. This is a great location to the Biloxi area. Nice staff.. very accommodating. We shall return!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Navarre, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed here for one night last week. Very easy to find from I-10 to 1-110 without difficulty, in fact it looked like all the properties in the area are as easy to access. I was offered a choice of room location and I chose a higher floor, which turned out to have a nice view of the back bay. The room itself was nice, not exceptional of itself, but it had everything necessary to make my stay comfortable and pleasant: plenty of hot water w/good water pressure in the shower, nice coffeemaker with regular coffee and half and half (not powdered stuff), real cups and glasses, comfortable bed and pillows, lots of towels, good hairdryer. Of course these are things we take for granted, and all little things on their own, but having them available without asking goes a long way to making a difference. There was no odor of smoke in the room as others have mentioned, perhaps due to the higher floor. The room and the corridor also seemed quiet, perhaps for the same reason, since there were definitely a lot of people and a lot of kids staying there over the holiday.

I was here to see a concert, so did not spend much time at all in the casino, but I had a bit of spare time and walked through out of curiousity. There are casinos on both the first and second floors. Not surprisingly, the smoking areas seem to have a lot more activity than the non-smoking area, but the ventilation seemed good enough that the smoke was not overwhelming or hanging in the air.

The only restaurant I ate in was Highlights, the sports bar. The menu offered a good variety of bar food and had a good selection of beers. Prices are moderate but the portions are generous. I had a burger which was huge and cooked perfectly to order. Other diners meals also looked good. David, one of the 2 bartenders/servers makes you feel at home. It was very busy, yet he stayed on top of everything efficiently and kept everything humming without losing his sense of humor yet still had time to be extremely pleasant and chat with everyone for a moment or 2.

Next time I travel to Biloxi I'd gladly stay here again for more than one night and see more of the area.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a nicer view of the water. Rooms on the 28th floor did not smell smoky.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!