“Great price” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Kailua Kona, HI
“Great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

One night stay and was given a newly renovated room on the 22 floor but even though it was advertised as non smoking, I had trouble falling asleep due to the odor from the bedding. I didn't complain since we were there only one night and I spent most of the evening in the casino next to smokers. Rooms were spacious and clean. Lots of outlets for the electronic gear. No refrigerator and I saw a lot of ice chest carried in by guest.
Free valet for your car so don't forget anything as they will have to retrieve your car even if you only want a small item from the trunk.
Used the free gym since it was included in the resort fee. Good wi-fi signal on the 22 floor.

Room Tip: Always ask for a complimentary upgrade. The worst thing that will happen is one will not be availabl...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Rooms are modern and very clean. Check in was decent with a few hiccups. Bell staff was awful. The three times I dealt with them (for me and two clients), there was only one person there and I had to interrupt their personal phone call - much to their very obvious annoyance. So sorry!

The meeting space is very nice if a little dark. The casino is average but a little confusing to get around (two levels....maybe three?). Actually the whole property is a little confusing, so check out the interactive map in the lobby. Don't walk around without your ID because you will get carded every time you cut through the casino (I'm 30 and look like it).

The coffee shop was surprisingly good - strong coffee and delicious fresh pastries. Back Bay Buffet was gross unless you like Denny's-style frozen food (we even ordered from the menu). Chill Ultra Lounge was pretty cool before it got packed, and a top shelf highball was $4 (!!!). Tien was good Asian fusion with a nice atmosphere and good service.

I did not get a spa treatment, but a tour of the spa left me wishing I did. It is an excellent facility.

I was here on a business trip to see this property and the Beau Rivage for a potential convention. Overall I would say that the IP is more suited to a younger crowd while the Beau is better for a more mature crowd. Interestingly, the IP reminded me of a Carnival cruise ship, which was fitting since the casino is floating on the back bay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Ravenna, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stayed at the IP Resort & Spa May 27th threw Jun1st. It was a very nice hotel. The front desk people were all very nice. The rooms were very clean. Room service came every morning and did a good job cleaning..The hotel is not far from the Gulf coast. walked to the beach. " lost my driving privileges before my trip so had to cancel my rental car". You can take the " Shuddle Hopper" to the other casino for $1:25. or the " beachcomber" along the Gulfcoast shore for $ 1:25 also. Its a good deal. Their is no shuddle from Gulfport airport to the hotel. Taxi ride cost almost $50:00. That was a rip off. Over all was a real nice hotel. Thinking on going back again.I don't think you will be disappointed. I was not. It was nice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed for the Memorial Day Weekend! Rooms were quiet expensive but expected it. Service was not great. Front desk check in and check out was great. We had the help of Brian at the pool area and ended up with a cabana for the entire day. Brian was great. Another girl was helping us and she was nice as well. Service was slow at pool area although the waitress were nice they were doing the best they could with the amount of people. Casino area nice. The buffet was not average nothing great. Great service though at the buffet. Bed was not that comfortable. Rooms were nice though and clean. I would probably stay somewhere else when I go again and not eat buffet again. I did like the pool area and the casino and hotel was nice but would like to try out other places in the area.

Covington, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Located on the Back Bay of Biloxi, you can melt yourself @ IP Casino Resort & Spa! The leader in fine entertainment, featuring A list artist, like Aaron Neville, Neil Young and Willie Nelson. Theatre offers, state of the art sound & production stage, with outstanding seating. You won't miss one beat! They even offer ticket holders, free play, the night of the show. 32, the highest floor in Biloxi, holds the best picture perfect site to capture sunsets, rain & fog. You can enjoy fine dinning with romantic cocktails.
Quench, is located along pool site. Menu items are offered with reasonable prices, open bar to pool guest. You must tap your toes into IP's over sized beautiful pool and capture the Gulf Breeze Fresh Air. Rooms are clean and cool. Multi-talented accomplished staff with ongoing education in being the best of the best to please all guest. 24 hour security. Chill Lounge offers live entertainment with Ladies Night on Thursday's. Many updated Slot Machines, Table Gaming along with Private Poker Room. Cove Casino is non smoking. Highlights Sports Bar & Dinning. Buffet. Great Coffee Sweet Shop. Make sure you get on the mailing list and get your player's card. So much to do under one venue or take the bus and visit other locations.~Cherie Munster, Covington, Louisiana

Room Tip: Back Bay- North, East & West. Gulf- South. All windows have some type of viewing action on any...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

`This place has everything you need right there. An amazing pool area, restaurants, shops, casino, bars, and we got a great rate on Priceline. We have no complaints whatsoever except that the walls are thin I guess because during the day, we could hear all kinds of kids up and down the halls or in the room next to us, but at night it was quiet. Big room and nice bathroom - bed was really, really comfortable and the a/c worked great. We intend on going back again and staying longer.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Over all a really nice hotel with great service. The only hitch we had was that I had our reservations by phine directly to the hotel requesting a smoking allowed suite. Upon arrival sure enough we had a non-smoking suite waiting for us. The desk clerk said they were sold out of smoking suites but offered us a smoking spa king that had been newly renovated. No problem - we took it.

The room was really fantastic - what a bathroom! The furnishing were very nice except for one thing. The furniture that has the TV above it has no drawers - just an open space that has the safe in it. The only drawers in the room were in the nightstands. So we had to keep our clothes on the bottom opening in the TV stand or on the floor in the closet. Otherwise the room was great.

We used room service for breakfast and let me tell you there breakfasts are great. Limited selections but the food arrrived hot and in a timley manner. We ate dinner a couple of times at their italian restaurant and both meals were great.

The casino was nice and not too crowded (Monday and Tuesday). I just wish they would open more blackjack tables.. All of the staff were friendly and helpfull. I have never seen such a fast response to a mchine malfunction proble. One of our tickets got jammed in the machine and a service person was there within 2 minutes!

I have been gambling for over 40 years and I belive this is the least smokey casino I have ever been in. We both smoke but we went up to the second floor where there is a non-smoking casino which was very nice and no smell was detected by us. The only thing they could use are some non-smoking tale games.

We would absolutley stay here again if we come back to Biloxi.

Room Tip: Be sure to confirm reservations before you arrive
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi? Share your experiences!